Save Me

Sherika

I was headed to Nicki's house to get some of Faith's clothes for meek. I smirked seeing homeboy car gone she finally came to her senses. Unlocking the door I screamed her name

Sherika: Onikaaaa you up ?

I shrugged going upstairs to Faith's room packing her a suitcase quickly. I made my way to Nicki's room and she wasn't there weird. I went back downstairs looking around for her. I stopped in my tracks seeing her body laying on the floor clutching a bottle of vodka. I tried not to panic I slapped her face lightly nothing. I checked her pulse she was still breathing lightly so that was good. I didn't call the ambulance because I know she wouldn't want this all over tmz. So I called the person that's always willing to save her regardless.

Sherika: Meek! I need you like now!!

Meek: What happened? What's wrong? Where you at ?

Sherika: I'm at your house! Please hurry

I said as tears started to fall because I couldn't wake her up.

Meek: Give me 5 minutes

5 minutes? It takes atleast 20 to get here from his condo. Sure enough he came 5 minutes later running through the door.

Meek: What the fuck happened?

Sherika: You happened meek! You know how she gets without you.

Meek shook his head obviously agitated he pulled his pants up and picked Nicki up bridal style. He walked upstairs as I cleaned up the mess.

Meek

I laid her on the bed and stripped her completely naked. I felt nothing.... I felt cold touching her. I looked at her in disgust knowing another nigga had  what was supposed to be ONLY MINE. She wanted to go cheat but still I'm the one that's always left to clean up the mess. I turned on the water I made sure it was cold but not freezing. Taking off my clothes except my boxers I picked up her limp body and stood in the shower. After 5 minutes she started stirring around I turned the water off and she took a deep breath shaking. I turned on the heat and wrapped her in a towel and Sherika came in.

Sherika: Oh my gosh meek put on some clothes

Meek: Girl hush I got on underwear. I just saved her life and that's what you worried about.

She rolled her eyes and started whispering to Nicki who was barely woke. She hadn't stop shaking

Meek: Come here

I sat on the bed and she slowly climbed in my lap. She curled against my chest.

Nicki: Thank you Rihmeek

Meek: yeah

I rolled my eyes and as soon as she stopped shaking completely I put her on the bed.

Nicki: Please don't go

Meek: Call yo nigga

I blew her off going to the closet getting some new underwear. I was semi-hard I pulled on some black puma sweats with a white tee. I threw on a DC hat on and came out the closet.

Nicki: Meek please stay I love you! I'm sorry!

She started crying I just shook my head

Meek: I'm done Onika ! What don't you get about that?! These little stunts you pulling not gone change the fact that I'm done !!! Don't do this shit please don't do this! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! WE'RE AT THIS POINT BECAUSE OF YOU!