Hating The Player

WARNING
You have been warned

Aloha minions. Welcome to hating the player. I want to apologize now for the absolutely horrible language, I don't see the mistakes or obviously I would have corrected them so be patient and when I'm done with the book I will edit it. Sorry if you don't know what the books saying because of a word change because to be honest, autocorrect is a bitch.

Speaking of bitches, there is a lot of swearing in this book so sorry to the little innocent angels reading this book but you guys need to turn around.

Everything written in this book is from my imagination so please don't steal it and try think of your own ideas. All the characters, events etc. Are from my head and not from anywhere else. Now that all that is out the way, enjoy! Love you all ;) xxx

*-*-*

Description

Melody Carson has been in the same class as Tyson McCannon since primary school.

She's watched him play with girls, set the school on fire, skip classes, prank teachers, smoke behind the school, break the law, get into fights with other guys for fun and even watched him get suspended for three weeks.

He always ruins everything and never does what he is told.

Melody has hated him since the day he set foot in her school and luckily he has never noticed her.

That is, until now. Tyson has set his eyes on Melody and won't stop until he gets what he wants.

And he wants her.

*-*-*

Cast

MELODY CARSON

TYSON MCCANNON

TYSON MCCANNON

*-*-*  

Chose a new cast and aww they're super cute man

Also, I should say now that I wrote this book a while ago and haven't gotten the chance to edit it so there are quite a few grammar mistakes and some cringe-worthy stuff so I apologize (yes, I was going through the book and actually cringed at myself lol)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG