Chapter 17- Smile

Melody's POV

"Hey, Tyson?" I say as I walk out the school doors.

"Yep?" Tyson answers, popping the 'p'.

Tyson unlocks his car and then looks at me with a smile. "Will you go on a date with me?" I ask, frowning.

Tyson laughs, "Aww, is my girlfriend asking me on a date? How sweet. Where's the flowers and the chocolates and the sweet gestures." he asks.

My heart skips a beat when he calls me his girlfriend. What was that?

I roll my eyes and Tyson adds, "Well, if you're breaking the stereotypes, you might as well go all out here cupcake."

I groan, "Tyson, come on, I just realized that I know nothing about you. If you're going to be my boyfriend I need to know you." I explain.

Tyson wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest, "Yeah, okay. I'll go out with you." he winks, "As long as you admit you totally in love with me and you dream about me every night and you can't get me off of your mind because I'm so gorgeous and nice and sexy."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever Tyson." I say.

He laughs, "I'll pick you up at eight."

I'm about to reply when Tyson cuts me off, "Ummm, your ex-boyfriend is watching us." he states, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

I wrap my arms around Tyson's neck, "What do we do?" I ask, suddenly panicking.

Dicklan is the main reason I am even doing this. He needs to believe we are dating. Otherwise its all for nothing.

"Kiss me." he whispers, looking like he is also panicking.

I laugh, "I'm not kissing you again." I state.

"Why not?" Tyson asks, scrunching his nose. I laugh and tap my finger on his nose, he looks so sweet when he does that.

"Because, when I was little my dad told me that kisses are special and that we shouldn't give them to everyone. Only people that deserve them." I smile, remembering my dads words.

"Is that why you were upset that I stole your first kiss." he whispers.

I look down at the gravel floor of the schools parking and nod lightly. "Do you think I deserve your kisses?" he asks, smiling.

Instead of answering him, I press my lips softly against his and he pulls me further into him.

He did deserve it. He is the only guy I have ever kissed and every time I kissed him he made me feel like I was on drugs.

He makes me feel happier somehow. Spending time with him was fun and entertaining and wearing his clothes makes me feel so comfortable and I could just live in them forever.

He pulls back and lightly traces his fingers across my lips, looking at me with a smile.

I smile back, "It worked, he is mad." Tyson whispers in my ear.

I laugh but I don't turn around to check how mad Dicklan looks. It seems as if I hardly even care about that anymore.

Tyson starts talking about how I have to choose where we are going because I asked him out but I wasn't really listening to what he was saying. I was just staring at him, a small smile tugging at my lips.

I don't like anyone.

I don't like Tyson.

I'm not addicted to his lips and I don't want to kiss him again.

... Right?

*-*-*

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG