Chapter 11- Ursula

Melody's POV   

I wake up, lying on someone's chest. Its a guy, no girl has a chest this hard. I run my hand up the persons chest to their face, trying to figure out who it is. I'm straddling them on a sofa with my head on their chest with one foot of theirs on the ground.

I can hear their heart beat pounding in my ear. I run my hands through their hair, without looking at them. Who the hell am I lying on?

"Having fun, cupcake?" A deep voice says.

My body shoots up so fast I end up falling on the floor, "What the fuck! Why was I straddling you? We didn't do anything, right? How did I even end up here?" I look around. I'm in his house. What am I doing in his house?

He sits up and smirks at me, "You don't remember?" he asks, his voice deep and scratchy. I think hard and then it hits me, I remember kissing Tyson in front of Dicklan, I remember coming home with him and watching Aladdin and Frozen and all the other movies and then we started talking and decided that we are going to fake date for three months and our story is that we met at the mall and just started dating, pretty basic. I remember Tyson making me laugh and then all over sudden we were making out.

I chuckle, Tyson's actually pretty hilarious and nice when he's not being an arrogant ass. "Without my voice how can I-" I say in a high pitched voice, imitating Ariel. I get cut off by Tyson shouting, "Boobs!" in a deep voice, failing horribly at imitating Ursula.

I chuckle and shake my head, looking down at my hands. There is a moment of silence and I look up at Tyson. He's staring intensely at me. He leans foward and before I can do anything, he smashes his lips against mine.

I sit on top of him, straddling him,  as he leans back into the couch. He flips us over so that he is on top of me, his body placed in between my legs. Our lips never leaving each others. He pulls his lIps away from mine and kisses me below my ear, trailing kissing down my neck. He bites me in the spot between my neck and my shoulder and I man, wrapping my legs around him and putting my hands in his hair.

I shake my head frowning, "Did that actually happen? I was hoping it didn't." I say. Tyson chuckles, "That's not what it seemed like when you were moaning against my lips." he states and my face heats up. I block my face with my hands, still sitting on the floor. This is so embarrassing. "Don't worry cupcake, I liked it too." he says, winking. 

"I'm going into the shower, you can use the shower in the guest room and then we can go get lunch because its already half past one in the afternoon." Tyson says, walking up the stairs.

I sigh and follow him other stairs. I can't believe I made out with Tyson McCannon. He hands me a towel and takes me to the guest room and then leaves me alone to get ready.

I sigh stepping into the shower, letting the hot water was over me. I love hot showers so much. Sometimes I put it really hot but then I feel like a chicken that's being boiled and ready to eat which isn't an awesome feeling so I don't put it too high.

What if I fall for Tyson? Even if I do I can never admit it to him. All I have to do is put up with him for three months, even if I fall for him and then I can get rid of him and never have to talk to him again. Maybe it won't end up too bad after all.

I put my index finger against my bottom lip, rubbing it softly. It still feels like its tingling, maybe its just my imagination.

I kissed Tyson McCannon.

*-*-*

My first kiss went a little like this mwah and twist mwah mwah and twist ;) if you don't know that song then you have been living under a rock. Anyway, what did you think of this chapter? Xxx hope to see you soon. Remember to vote and comment ;) oh and if you don't understand what happened, the italic writing of the paragraphs above is of what happened in the past, just to clear that up :P bye minions :*

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG