Chapter 16- Traitor

Melody's POV

Monday came around too fast for my liking. I really just wanted to sleep for a few years straight and wake up one day in my mansion being a famous billionaire.

Why can't that be a thing?

I sigh and hop out my moms car after giving my brother a huge sloppy kiss on his cheek, "Fuckface!" Jonathan shouts, rubbing his cheek and my mom scolds him for his language.

"Have fun at school!" my mom shouts, I groan. I swear its like she has never been to school, she doesn't know its not possible to "have fun at school".

*-*-*

I sigh and walk into cafeteria. School has been the same boring routine as every other day for the last few years. It lunch time and I made it through economics and maths but now I'm exhausted and I just want food.

I get my food and pay for it then walk to the table where Jessica is sitting at, "What are you doing, cupcake? Come sit here." Tyson shouts from his table that is right beside ours.

I frown, what is he doing? I have been pretending to date him for a while but we have hardly even looked at each other during school. I'm pretty sure everyone knows we are dating but nobody believes it.

Tyson doesn't date.

It just doesn't happen, well he goes on dates, but he never stays with a girl for longer than a week and according to what people have heard, we have been together for more than a month.

Huh, I guess we must be really good actors. Even if we don't talk to each other at school.

He is really different when he was not at school, he is himself, but at school he is a stuck up, egocentric jerk.

This is strange, I have been sitting at my table forever, even when I was 'dating' Tyson and he never invited me to the populars table. He hasn't made out with anyone or had sex with anyone for a month to make the 'dating' thing more realistic.

"What?" I ask with a frown. Everyone is watching us, trying to find out if Tyson and I were really a thing.

"Come sit with me, I want you here, by me." Tyson says and makes a motion of moving his hand towards himself and then pats his lap which is apparently now my new designated spot. A few of the girls give me death glares and others swoon as if they wish they were me.

I roll my eyes, I'm supposed to be his girlfriend, not his bitch. "I'm sitting with Jess." I state and slide down into my chair, there are a few gasps from the crowd, obviously not believing that I basically said no to Tyson.

"Come on, just sit here." Tyson says. I roll my eyes again, "Yeah right, the day I ditch my best friend is the day she stops being a hoe. Never." I say and chuckle and look at Jessica. She throws a chip and me and I catch it then put it in my mouth.

"Aww, you rejected Tyson McCannon for me in front of the whole school." she says touching her heart, sarcastically, but I can see she was glad I did.

I wave my hand dismissively, "Yeah right Jess, I've known you forever. Chicks before dicks, right?" I say, making Jessica laugh.

Three chairs at our table screech as they are pulled out. I look up to see Jackson, Tyson and Tyler sitting themselves at our table. Now even the lunch lady's are watching us with their mouths open.

Tyson and his two best friends never leave tables for anyone. Not even if they were threatened to be expelled and yet here they were, moving for no real reason at all. Everyone is basically gawking at us.

"What are you doing?" I hiss at Tyson. He smirks, "I'm sitting with my girlfriend." he explains.

"Why?" I ask, utterly and completely confused.

"Because," he wraps his arm around my waist and drags my body towards him then keeps his arm around me, "I am going to make you fall in love with me, even if it is the last thing I do, sweetheart." Tyson says with a wicked grin.

Every girl in the room swooned except me, even Jess. Yeah, I know the true meaning behind his little saying. He wants to get me in bed, not swoon-worthy at all.

"You guys are so cute together." Jess admits. Jackson smiles at her and nods in agreement and she goes a deep red colour. I chuckle at my silly best friend, falling in love with a playboy.

Poor girl.

"So, let's do the couples test. Question one, when is Tyson's birthday?" Jessica asks me.

I freeze, my eyes wide. Shit, I don't know anything about Tyson. "Uh, it's the..." I look at Tyson with wide eyes, I don't know anything about him except that he wants to name his cat pussy so he can say he sees pussy every day.

I know nothing real about him except his age, although I'm not even sure about that.

"I still don't believe you guys are together. I haven't seen you kiss since last month." Tyler states.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you guys kiss either." Jess says in realization.

Shit.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Jackson, Tyler and Jess start chanting. I glare at my best friend. Traitor.

Tyson looks at me and shrugs then leans towards me. I start panicking, I don't want him to kiss me in front of everyone. I lock eyes with Dicklan who is staring daggers at Tyson and I.

Tyson is about to kiss me when suddenly he pushes his tongue out and licks me all the way up my cheek. I scream as Tyson pulls back and laughs at my reaction.

Before he can run or jump out the way, I lunge at him, tackling him to the glossy white floor. He laughs harder as I bang my fists against his chest, "Cupcake, you can lick me back if you want, as long as I choose where." he says with a wink.

I scrunch my nose in disgust at his remark, I lean down towards his ear and whisper, "I hate you."

Well, I don't hate him as much as I used to, that kiss in the rain changed something, I don't know what but it was definitely something. But that doesn't mean I don't hate him anymore. I like him when we hangout out of school but at school he is an ass.

I hate that ass, no matter how fine it is.

*-*-*

Bu Dum Tssss. I hope you enjoyed that rendition ;) Please comment and let me know what you think and don't forget to vote xxx thanks for reading minions <3

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG