Emilees POV

When I woke up again the room was dark and I looked around the room to see no one in there. I couldn't move at all. I tried with all my might to move my fingers but they wouldn't budge. I tried to tilt my head it took me a couple of tries but I final moved it just a little. I felt panic start to over take me and my heart sped up and it got harder to breath.
Just then the door opened quickly and the light turned on I was about to squint my eyes but I was panicking to much to even bother. The doctor and several nurses rushed in. I heard yelling coming from the door which I imedieatlly recognized as Lanas then Fred was yelling at her which I could only imagine him trying to hold her back.
The doctor checked my eyes with a light I blinked which was hard for me to do.
"She's going into hydronic shock! We need to some air support in here!" He yelled. Which made Lana only scream louder. I was trying to calm down but it just made it worse.
"Baby you need to calm down! Try to focus on me! Only you can pull out of this! We can only get you so far the rest is up to you!" A nurse said to me while she took the I.V. Out of my arm and stuck a different one in my other. I would have flinched but at that moment I didn't have any control over what my body did.
"We need to get her to emergency x-Ray!!" Shouted another nurse that started unattaching the heart monitor and took out the air mask. They took everything off except for the I.V.
Then started to wheel me out of the room when we went pass Lana and Fred, Fred had his arms around Lana from behind holding her arms down but she was kicking and screaming trying to get lose but Fred just tightened his arms around her.
"It's all up to you now baby girl." Said the nurse that talked to me earlier. When we got to the X-ray room they lifted me up and took the IV out and laid me flat on the table with a pillow under my head. After they took the photo I heard a huge gasp come from the lab room. I heard them murmur something about my heart when they rushed out and and put me on a gurney and rushed me to surgery.
___________________________
Lana POV

I was trying so hard to get out of Fred's grasp which made him hold on tighter.
"NO! LET ME GO THATS MY DAUGHTER!!" I screamed as I managed to get one arm free which made Fred bend forward and Jen ran over to help.
"LANA!! There is nothing you can do right now but let Emilee fight and the doctors do their jobs!" She screamed with tears of her own falling. I finally gave up and went limp. Fred let go of me and Jen brought me into a hug a let me sob on her shoulder while Fred rubbed circles on my back. Jared was on the phone with who I presumed to be Ginny. He was crying and almost yelling but not quite there.
"Shh....it's going to be ok it'll be ok she a tuff girl and you know it." Jen told me. Some one approached us but I didn't pay any attention to them. They cleared their throat which made me jerk my head at them when I saw that it was a doctor not Emilees but a doctor and quickly got up almost sending Fred to the floor but he caught his balance and Jen stood up and went to my side.
"Mrs Di Blasio? Emilee had a blood vessel right out side her heart pop but luckily we were able to find it. Right now as we speak your daughter is getting the vein closed she will be unconscious for a couple of hours from the surgery but," he paused and looked at his watch," it's 2:37 now so around 9 or so we will wake her up and hopefully she will be able to move. Before her panic attach which we presume to be the cause of the vessel pop, she was awake she was the hole time she could look around the room and focus on objects but she couldn't move her body. When we did a focus test on her eyes she blinked but the force that that took was a lot on her behalf. She will make it" he finished as he looked between me and Fred. I started to move but fell to the floor instead I didn't want to stand.
"Lana!" Jen and Fred said in unison. The crouched next to me. Jared walked over and crouched down brining me into a hug which I excepted quickly and we just sat there while I cried. after a good hour of that Jared final spoke.
"Lana.........I called Ginny she will be here any moment now. But please! Stay strong Emilee can get through this." He said while running his fingers through my hair. I heard wheels scraping over the floor and looked up quickly looked up to see that they were rolling Emilee back to her room.
"Emilee!" I almost screamed and shot up off the ground and rushed to the side of her bed as they rolled her back into the position it was in earlier. They started to attach things to her skin and reposition her splinted leg. I grabbed her hand and kissed it then started to rub it. Fred came in and pulled up a chair for me to sit in the nurses brought in a couple more chairs for everyone else to sit on.
"Is she ok now? Will she be ok?" I asked frantically not peeling my eyes away from her steady breathing chest. I was watching very carefully as to make sure she didn't quit on me.
"Yes she will be just fine." Said one of the nurses soon they were done and left the room. Ginny practically ran into the room.
"Is she awake? Is she ok?" She asked while sliding on the floor trying to regain her balance. I nodded.
Please be ok!! I squeezed my eyes shut and tears started to come down my cheeks. God please don't take her!

Yay! I love this chapter! I know it's depressing but it gets better!
Remember like always!
Comment
&
Vote!!!