Jens POV

Time laps: 2 years

I was in my trailer cleaning it out sense it's the hiatus. I was going through a stack of pictures and found some from the 2nd season. I smiled when I came across one of me and Lana in our SwanQueen shirts. Then I came across one of me, Lana, Colin, and Meghan. I loved the look that Lana was giving the camera. It reminded me of how much I missed her.
After Lana found Emilee they were getting along and one night Lana asked her to move back to LA to be closer and Emilee didn't want to leave her life. All I could do was watch because Lana didn't want me to say anything.
Flashback:
I was sitting in the living room of Emilees house when Lana came and sat on my lap facing me. She leaned down and kissed me lightly. I smiled but could see the worry in her eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked lifting her chin up so her eyes could me mine.
"I'm going to ask Emilee to move back to LA so she closer." She said. I didn't say anything for a moment.
"Do you want me to help?" I asked pulling her closer. She shook her head.
"No. No I don't want you to say anything. Ok?" She said against my shoulder. I nodded while stroking  her dark hair.
"Ok baby." Just then Emilee came in the door setting down some groceries on the counter. We were going to leave this mourning but decided to stay one more night. She started to put things away when she noticed us and jumped.
"Holy mother of a cow!" She said and put her hand over her heart while clasping the counter. Lana was now beside me chuckling lightly at her. I smiled and waved.
"What are you guys still doing here? I thought you left this mourning?" She asked going back to putting food in the fridge. Lana got up and went to the kitchen. She leaned against the counter with her arms folded.
"Emilee can I ask you something?" Emilee was now looking straight at her.
"Sure. What's up?" She put her hands on the counter. Lana hesitated then opened her mouth to speak.
"Emilee I want you to move to LA so your closer." She said looking Emilee straight in the eyes. Emilee tilted her head and looked between me and Lana for a moment then shook her head.
"No. Just because you are back in my life doesn't mean that I'm going to move back. I have a life here! I have a job! Sure I've got memories here that aren't the best but- I just can't." She grabbed a cup and filled it with water then took a sip. Lana looked hurt but was quickly replaced with one of rage.
"I'm trying to get my daughter back! The one that I knew before!" She yelled. Emilee looked at her with wide eyes then set her cup down. Man this wasn't going to be good. I sank down in the couch.
"That girl is gone! She isn't here any more! This is me! And I'm not moving just because you found me. I'm not a kid!" She yelled back. This is the first time I have seen Emilee raise her voice at any one! Though I'm pretty sure she does enough of it considering she's a Sargent. Lana looked at her her fore head vein popping. Then she relaxed herself. That's odd.
"Emilee. I have not been able to 1. See you mature into an adult 2. Graduate high school. 3. Or be in your life the past 6 years! I want to be closer to you!" She was no longer relaxed and Emilee had stopped pacing to look at her. She had a wild look in her eye. No wonder that Jose kid bent.
"Get your stuff and leave! Now!" She yelled pointing towards the door. Lanas jaw hit the ground. I scrambled off the couch to our bags that were by the door and went out the door. I heard some more yelling but I couldn't make it out. I threw our stuff into the back seat of our car and ran back inside to grab Lana. She was walking towards the door.
"Never contact me again! Stay out of my life!" Emilee screamed as we made it to the car. She slammed the door.
We got in the car and Lana was looking out the window crying. I reached over and grabbed her hand next to her thigh while driving with the other.

End of flashback:

After that Lana couldn't stand being around anyone. Last year I was at a bar drinking because I couldn't let Lana see me break down even though she is my best friend I needed to be strong for her. She was at Ginny and Josh's house so I went drinking. I got drunk and made the worse mistake of my life I brought another girl to our house while drunk and had sex with her in Lanas and I's house. The next mourning Lana came home and found us. She made me move out. I don't talk to her any more unless it's job related. I was shaken from my thoughts to a knock on my door. I opened it to reveal Josh. He looked as if he's been crying.
"Whats wrong?" I asked stepping out.
"You uh got some visitors." He looked down at the ground.
"Who is it?" I closed my door and started to walk with him to the council room. When we walked in Lana was sitting on one side. She lifted an eyebrow.
"Why is she here? I thought you said I have a visitor." She asked mending her fingers together. Just then some men in uniform walked in. Please be another reason! Please be another reason! Tears started brimming my eyes. One walked over to Lana and I.
"Please take a seat." He said guestering to the seats behind us. We sat but he knelt in front of us.
"I am sorry to inform you that Sargent Madison Alex Peterson was shot and killed on July 23 at 13:03 pm. She was an honorable woman." He got up off of his knees and a man walked over with a picture frame. Lana was sobbing so I leaned over and hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. With one hand I held her close the other I grabbed the frame. It had a picture of Emilee and Max with the caption below
It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to some one as you thought you were
I broke down with Lana. How could they take our baby girl!?! Sure we didn't leave on the best of terms but still! She was our baby! We were interupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked up and saw Turner standing by the door. I nodded for him to come in. He sat in a seat in front of me. Lana calmed down enough to tilt her head at him.
"I'm so sorry for your lose. But there is something you must know." He whispered that last part. Lana sat up.
"What? What is it!?" She asked frantically. He sighed then extended his hand towards the door and Blake walked in carrying and small bundle. She sat down in front of us. He put his arm around her shoulders then looked at us.
"Would you like to meet you grandson Riley?" He asked. Lana looked between the two of them confused.
"Em-Emilee had a son?" I croaked out. He nodded and Blake handed me the small bundle. I moved the blanket from his face and he smiled at me. Lana reached over and ran a finger over the side of his face. She chuckled softly when he stuck his tongue out. I looked up at Blake and Turner.
"Who's the father?" I asked while letting Lana take him.
"It was an unsafe one night stand." Turner stated. Blake leaned her head on his shoulder not taking her eyes off of Riley.
"Who's taking care of him?" I asked looking at Lana talking to him.
"We are. I'm his godfather so we are legally his guardians." Turner kissed Blakes temple. Lana looked up with fresh tears in her eyes.
"We'll still get to see him right?" She whispered. Blake nodded. I looked at Lana. Turner picked up a bag and handed it to me. I opened it. To see dog food and other dog related things. That's when I heard frantic barking.
"We also have come to see if Max will stay with you. Ever sense Emilee passed she has gone crazy I haven't seen her eat or sleep for days. She's become quite crazy." Just then three men that had chain leashes in their hands dragged a very wild looking Max in through the door. I stood up. Just then Max sat and was calm. The men looked between each other worriedly.
"She hasn't been this calm sense She was with Emilee!" The man on the right said. I walked over to her and reached out my hand to pet her but the guy on the right put his arm out in front of me.
"I wouldn't do that she tried to take off the handlers hand." He smirked. I just glared at him. I reached over and scratched the top of her head. I smiled. Turner nodded to them and two took of a leash while the other handed me the last one.
"Well looks like your taking her." Blake stated. She looked to Turner and nodded.
"Well we have to go. Blake has to get to work." Lana gave Riley a quick hug then handed him over to Blakes out stretched arms. She took him and stood up. Lana and I both hugged them.
"When will we be able to see him next?" Lana asked while pulling out of  Turners embrace.
"When ever you like." Blake answered with a smile. With that they went out the door.

___________________________

I don't know if that's the ending or not! If I get enough people that want it to continue I will other wise I'm gonna work on others!