Lanas POV

We finished eating and Emilee was washing the dishes.
"Em, would you come back to LA with me?" I ask getting up from my bar stool. She tensed up and drained the water then washed her hands and cleaned the sink. She turned around to look at me her jaw clenched and gave me a hard stair. I now knew why Jose was afraid of her.
"I-I don't know if I'm ready to do so yet." She stated and moved the fridge and grabbed a can of root beer. What was going on in her head?
"Ok-" she cut me off with a wave of her hand.
"Look it has been a very stressful day for the both of us so why don't we go lie down for bed?" She guestured up stares. I nodded and followed her up stares.
"You can sleep in here I'll be in the next room over." She went to walk away but I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight. She hesitated but wrapped her arms around me. I smiled but frowned when she pulled away.
"Goodnight." She pushed away a stray strand away from her face.
"Goodnight dear." With that she went to the room just next to the one I was in.
I turned around to see a queen bed with a denim quilt over it with two black cases pillows. I took my purse over to the small desk at the window and sat down in the chair. Wow what a day! It was going to be hard to sleep because I'm used to either spooning Jen or vice versa. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It rang three times before I heard a lot of noise and hand to pull it away from my ear.
"Haha hey babe going to bed so soon?" She was probably tipsy."Jen are you drinking?" I asked firm. "Don't worry I have a driver and I have only had a couple glasses of whiskey and I'm with Meghan so all is good. In talking to Lana leave me alone Meghan! Sorry bout that." I laughed. "I miss you its going to be hard to sleep without you." That's when I heard muffled sobs coming from Emilee room. "Me too." "Hey I got to go Emilees crying love you." "Love you too." I hung up and walked to Emilees room.
___________________________
Emilees POV
I don't know why but when I went in the room and changed into a tank top and pajama pants and got in bed the tears fell. I couldn't control them any longer.i heard the door to my room open but I couldn't stop them. I felt a dip in the bed and she started running her hands through my hair. To be honest it felt good. I tilted my my head with her hand.
"Sshh baby it's ok to cry." She whispered. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her stomach as she continued to run her fingers through my hair then she moved them to my back and tuned up and down. She finally moved down to were our faces were next to each other. I had calmed down and only silent tears fell. I turned over so my back was to her and she kissed the back of my head the got under the covers and held me in that protective motherly manner. I melted into the imbrace. The last time I was held like this was the last time I slept with Cameron. The night before he died. I Kaye's there with my eyes open but unfocused.
"Thanks." I barely managed to croak out. Again she started to run her hands through my hair.
"For what baby girl?" She asked twirling her finger at the end of my hair then letting it fall.
"For being with me. For never stop looking for me. For being my mom." I whispered that last part. She kissed the back of my head again.
"Your welcome baby girl." She said with a sigh. I remembered how Cameron used to call me baby girl. He started calling me that when I told him he reminded me of Derek Morgan from Crimnal Minds. I smiled lightly.
"What you smiling for?" She asked with a little chuckle.
"It's just that Cameron used to call me that." She stopped what she was doing.
"Oh I'm so sorry I won't again." She said quickly.
"No no it's alright. I miss being called 'baby girl'" I said as she started again.
"Ok baby girl go to sleep." She whispered. The door creeped open again and something jumped on the bed. Max. She walked up to my head and nuzzles herself under my arm.
Lana chuckled.
"Well some one was jealous." She leaned over and pet her. I giggled. My eye lids fell heavy and I let them drop. I soon drifted off to sleep.
___________________________
Lanas POV
She fell asleep but I kept running my hands through her hair. I smiled as Max looked up at me. I couldn't help but wonder if she was reading my mind.
Soon my tiredness fell over me and a drifted off with my hand over Emilees waist, and my face in her hair.

I know it's short but hey I'm in the truck on my way from Oklahoma to Utah so all is well!