Call Me Lost, Child

All Rights Reserved

A/N: Just a summary! Please comment and vote if you like it! Oh and fan. :) READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION/ Filled with action/paranormal activity/fantasy/non-fiction-ness in some areas. Not full edited so forgive me.

She's been confused,

Left out in the cold ... to die,

Dreamt strange dreams.

After sixteen years of enduring a hard life, Akila moves to a peaceful looking place. Her new foster parent seems to hold more faith in her more than anyone ever has and now she's on a journey worth a life time.

Firstly, she finds a magical place in the woods. Made magical by it's beauty.

Everything is new and different to her and honestly, she's confused about it. Now she visits this place often. There is so much peace there it is hard to grasp all at once. She always feels as though she's being watched, but not by anything bad.

Or so she hopes. Soon a new person comes into her life, he's mysterious, kind, gentle ... But she doesn't know what to do with him. He visits her any time He can and truthfully she's confused. How does he know of her hiding place or better yet, what's His connection with the family?

After having interesting chats and learning sessions with her guardian, Ruth and friends Maggie and Gabe, she learns about a God who loves, someone who makes her life feel complete, with help of her new friend, her life is finally taking a turn, but not for the better, but the worst and she doesn't even know.

Before she is even able to give her life to God, she is attacked constantly and after giving her life to God, the eyes she feels on her morph into something both good and bad. Something is trying to hard to take her away. Shadows loom over her as she rest, weird things begin to happen in her home. And after a week of this, Ruth, her guardian, realizes what is going on. Her child has a large purpose in this world and the devil wants to take that away.

Now in the battle for her life, Akila must do something she has never had to.

Trust God.

Because if she doesn't, the words that always haunted her as a child will return.

When her mother gave her away Akila asked for a name, something to be remember her mother by and the sad smile that fell upon her mother's face broke little Akila.

"Call me Lost, child."

One week later, news was brought to little six year old Akila.

Her mother had committed suicide.

But if Akila loses faith, and is taken; if these things harm her, her family and maybe even her crush ... Then what? As a girl who does not know much about God's love, she unsure about many things, including her new name.

Ruth had told her that in heaven she will give a new name. And in hell, all people there will be damned.

So what name would Akila get? That of God?

Or that of the devil?

But the true question is ...

What did her mother do to start all of this?

My name is Akila, and I tell you the truth, she did something very bad.

A/N: Read this extreme roller coaster of a book!!! First chapter coming up in a couple of days! If I get at least one faithful reader and commenter then it will be continued, if not, then no story.

Praise God and have a blessed day! :)

~Gods_Little_Writer

P.s. Fan/Follow after you vote and comment of course ;)