Chapter 4

I follow after a brand new Chevy Camaro as it blows a few stop signs and drives well over the speed limit. The Camaro gets away with it though since most people are at home by now, so there aren't many cops over here.

Anyway the Camaro took us to an alley where we got a great view of four spheres crashing through earths atmosphere and hitting the ground. Fires bursting forth in their wake. Sam and Mimi get back into the Camaro that backs out slowly, so as to give me time to turn my bike around before chasing after the Camaro. I follow it and soon end up in another alley. Sam and Mimi hop out of the Camaro while I turn off my bike. But I don't get off. Instead, I press a button located besides the brake. This button triggers the stands to release. The stands, kick stands as you could call it, are really thick and made out of a special kind of steel. They can support not only my bike but also my weight plus a couple hundred pound. After triggering the brake I remove my newly enhanced pistol from its hiding spot.

I started to fiddle with the gun when I heard the sound of cars. I look up and see four different vehicles driving towards us, a red and blue flamed semi, a neon yellow rescue hummer, a black GMC Topkick and a grey Pontiac solstice hardtop. All brand new looking. Once they reach us, they begin transforming. One by one until finally, the semi does. The semi is by far the tallest.

The tall red and blue robot gets down on one knee in front of us before beginning to speak. "Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Captain Archibald Witwicky?" By now I've come to the conclusion that the robot standing before us is their leader.

"They know your name." Mimi says obviously in shock. Just as I am. It's not everyday you run into robots that transform into cars. But I hide my chock beneath my calm and indifferent facade.

"Yeah?" Sam says in response, though it comes out sounding more like a question more so than a definite answer.

The robot rises and towers over the four other robots. "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." He explains in a voice so deep it could rival James Bonds voice.

"But you can call us Autobots for short." The neon yellow colored robot says, simplifying Optimus's rather wordy classification from where he stands besides him.

"Autobots." Sam murmurs breathlessly.

"What's crackin', little bitches?" Someone says suddenly making Sam and Mimi jump ever so slightly out of shock. Me? I simply turned in the direction I heard the voice come from to see the shortest Autobot doing some flips as he shows off.

"My first lieutenant," Optimus starts. "Designation Jazz." I'm guessing to them designation means name.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz says before flipping onto an old, damaged car.

"W-what is that?" Sam questions harshly. "How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam clarifies making me silently scoff. What's wrong with the way he talks? I wonder shooting Sam a quick glare. The way you talk doesn't matter, at least, not to me.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web." Optimus says in response to Sam's question. I suddenly hear a noise and out of instinct I whirl around and aiming my gun. "My weapons specialist, Ironhide." Optimus says a few moments later.

"You feeling lucky, punk?" Ironhide asks, aiming his cannons at Sam and Mimi.

"Yes." I say monotonously my grip tightening around my gun as the black robot stares at me. We seem to be in a staring contest as neither of us put our weapons away.

"Easy, Ironhide." Optimus finally says. Ironhide grunts but puts his cannons away. I follow suit except I don't put my gun away, I only lower it.

"I was just kidding." Ironhide says in his defense. "I just wanted to show him my cannons." He says sounding slightly embarrassed.

Sam sighs rather loudly drawing my attention back towards Optimus who was shaking his head at

Optimus continues on. "Our medical officer, Ratchet."

Ratchet is the neon yellow colored Autobot from earlier. He hums after sniffing the air. "The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with one of the females." He said and my gaze immediately snaps to Mimi who looks very uncomfortable.

Optimus thankfully decided to break the tension. "You already know your guardian, Bumblebee." He said to Sam as we all turned towards what once was his Camaro to see the robot from earlier dancing to some song.

"Bumblebee, right?"

Bumblebee nods. "Check out the rep, yep, second to none-"

"So you're my guardian, huh?" By this point I've had enough of Sam asking stupid questions. Optimus already said that his name was Bumblebee and that he was his guardian, so why does he need to clarify it?

Bumblebee makes some kind of squealing noise. "His vocal processors were damaged in battle." Ratchet explains before shooting this blue beam at Bumblebees neck, causing him to start coughing. "I'm still working on them." Ratchet adds, as they both begin to fight, so to say.

"Why are you here?" Mimi finally says, bringing us to the important stuff.

"We are here looking for the AllSpark. And we must find it before Megatron." Optimus says gravely. The gravity of that statement makes me immensely curious but also extremely worried. It also made me think of my...of my dad. Why him? Why my dad? What did he ever do to deserve the end he got? I wonder as I force myself not to cry.

"Megawhat?" Sam questions freeing me from my thoughts.

"Megadeth?" I offer, remembering the band from a school project I once did.

Optimus doesn't respond. Instead, he touches the side of his face, causing a projection like thing to be displayed upon the ground. "Our planet was once a powerful empire. Peaceful and just. Until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars." He explains, all of it being displayed on the ground.

"Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwicky found him."

"Oh- My grandfather." Sam clarifies.

Optimus nods. "It was an accident that intertwined our fates." He says before beginning to explain once more. "Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system." He explains. "The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses." He finishes and I must say, this is one of the oddest stories I've ever heard.

"How'd you know about his glasses?"

"eBay." The shit you can do with the Internet!

"eBay." Sam repeated.

Ratchet then spoke. "If the Decepticons find the All Spark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army."

"And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival." Optimus says. By now the tension and suspense has filled the air rather thickly, kind of like smoke. It seemed like no one knew what to say or how to say anything.

"Please tell me that you have those glasses." Mimi finally said and I must say, I wouldn't have said it any better...