Chapter 7

So, I got an amazing idea that might blow you guys away. So this chapter has been changed.

My bike roared beneath me as I chased after Ironhide. He was now my supposed "guardian", tasked with watching me while they got Sam and Mikaela back. He stopped by one of the train bridges and transformed. I pulled to a stop a safe distance away from him and looked down into an empty, cement ditch. "Stay here, and don't leave," Ironhide snapped when three black SUV's passed below. He transformed and quickly reversed and sped off.

I watched him leave before pushing my bike up against the cement support wall, before laying down on the grass surrounding the ditch to watch the altercation.

I watched as one of the SUVs slammed into Optimus' foot. I almost cringed when the front end caved in around his foot. Optimus grabbed the roof of the car, his fingers breaking through the windows as he slowly pulled the roof of the car off, throwing it off to the side once it came off.

Sam, Mimi, and a random assortment of men rise from within the SUVs that the other Autobots' had dealt with.

I was just barely able to hear Optimus growl, "Taking the children was a bad move. Autobots, relieve them of their weapons."

"Freeze!" Ironhide shouted, emerging from behind a support wall. The men drew guns and pointed them at one Autobot or another.

"Give me those." Jazz says, emerging with a large magnet. The magnet pulled the guns right out of their hands.

I guess one of the humans in the car with Sam and Mimi said something because Optimus looked down at them.

"Get out of the car," Optimus said dangerously. "Now!" He snapped when they hesitated.

They all scrambled out, one of the guys talking while Sam and Mimi had a moment. A short moment because they were soon interrogating the man that had been talking to the Autobots. It wasn't going well. It was obvious when Bumblebee started "lubricating" the man, as Optimus said it.

It seemed Mimi had enough of them and began handcuffing them together. The last guy she made undress. Before cuffing him to a light post.

Ironhide suddenly chimed in. "Optimus! Incoming!" He warned.

"Roll out." Optimus orders scooping up Sam and Mimi while the others transform and drive off.

I see a helicopter in the distance, I put my head down, trying to stay as low as possible. I didn't need to be getting caught.

I watched as the helicopter made its way under the bridge, only to have Mimi nearly meet its propellers. I couldn't hear anything over the helicopters. Then she fell, Sam tumbling down with her, the cold, hard cement getting closer to their faces. I clench my eyes shut, not needing to witness the coming demise of my best friend.

Suddenly I heard breathless screams, my eyes shot open and flew towards the ditch. Bumblebee laid at the bottom, humans surrounded him, spraying him with a whitish colored gas. He was screaming, Sam and Mimi were being restrained. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as they began taking Bumblebee away. Sam and Mimi were loaded onto a shuttle and I couldn't do anything to stop it without getting caught either. I could feel tears streaming down my face. It wasn't until Ironhide pulled up behind me that I got back on my bike and began following them with guilt plaguing my mind...

Sitting here and typing while playing Mass Effect Three. Anyone else depressed by Legions death? The way the pronouns switched from we to I made it tear-jerking.

Also, I'm sorry for changing the chapter but I got a new idea that was so good I couldn't trash it. You won't be disappointed.