Chapter 5

I love Danger Danger(When Ted Poley is the singer! But Paul Laine still is pretty cool and has some awesome songs!) so enjoy Rock America by Danger Danger!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam said that he had the glasses back at his house. So here we are. Bumblebee is driving towards Sam's place with me on his tail and the others following me. I follow the Camaro into this up town neighborhood and onto a back street in between the houses. Sam and Mimi get out and I trigger the kick stands.

"I need you to stay here, all right?" Sam says. "You got to stay here and you're gonna watch them-" Sam says making his way around his car.

"Okay, okay." Mimi insists.

"-All of them. Do you hear what I'm saying?" No! I'm deaf! I think sarcastically as I rest my head on my dash, a small headache having flaring up within my brain.

"Yeah, okay, okay."

"Five minutes, all right?" Sam restates before hurrying off. Mimi just stares after his retreating figure before releasing a frustrated sigh and walking off.

Poor Mimi. I can't help but think. I know she's already got a small crush on him.

It was completely silent for about a minute so we both jumped when we heard a sound originating from behind us. I hop of my bike just as Mimi turns around. "Fuck!" She growls racing forward. I follow suite upon seeing the problem. Optimus, idiotically, transformed. If his plan was to keep a low profile he has failed.

"What are you doing!" Mimi quietly shouts as to not draw attention.

Optimus either ignores her or did not hear her(I highly doubt the later), as do the other robots, which transform and begin "sneaking" into Sam's yard. Mimi and I glance at one another before making our way around the fence and through the fences opening. We hurry towards his backyard.

"...are you doing? What are you doing? No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the- please, please, please. No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!" I hear Sam whine. I pick up the pace and see that Optimus has demolished a fountain and a good part of a path that led to the back door of Sam's house.

"Oh-oops. Sorry. My bad." Optimus says apologetically.

"Oh, I-you couldn't-You couldn't wait for five-you couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to stay! Just stay! God!" Sam says frustratedly to the bot's. Sam rushes towards me and Mimi who walked up a few seconds ago. "I told you guys to watch them. I told you."

"Okay, you know what? They seem to be in a little bit of a rush." Mimi states looking very perturbed.

"Oh, this is bad." He says, having begun to hyperventilate. Sam glances to the side and immediately looks worried. "No! Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!" Sam demands racing over towards the large black robot, Ironhide I believe, and a chihuahua...that's peeing on Ironhide.

Ironhide grunts. "Wet." He growls kicking the chihuahua away from him. Ironhide takes out his cannons and aims them at the rat dog.

Sam races over and scoops up the chihuahua. "No, no, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy! Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. He's a pet of mine. He's a pet. Okay? That's all." Sam reasons.

Ironhide only grunts in response.

"If you could just put the guns away... Put the-put them away. Please." Sam basically begs.

"You have a rodent infestation."

Sam looks confused. "A what?"

"Shall I terminate?" He asks pointing his cannons at "Mojo".

Sam is worried and nervous as he speaks. "No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a chihuahua. This is my- this is my chihuahua. We love chihuahuas! Don't we?"

"He's leaked lubricants all over my foot." Ironhide says grunting at the end.

"He peed on you?" Sam says lowering the chihuahua to the ground by Ironhides foot. "Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!" He scolds shaking him slightly.

"Bad Mojo." Ironhide repeats.

"I'm sorry. He's got a male dominance thing. That's all it is." Sam apologizes. That totally doesn't sound weird at all! I think sarcastically.

Ironhide grunts. "My foot's gonna rust."

Sam puts Mojo down. "All right. Whoa-ah. Okay, okay. Shut up and go hide!" He orders before hurrying inside. I sigh.

Optimus seems frustrated as he speaks. "Just hurry." Then, turning to the other robots, he says, "Autobots, recon."

I don't get to see what the robot's do next due to my phone vibrating. I fish it out of my pocket, quickly turning it on. It's my mom. I hurriedly answer, knowing that if I didn't I'd have to face my mom s wrath, knowing full well that my moms wrath is something no one would wish to face.

"Calypso Marian Lennox! Where are you?" Are the first words out of my mothers mouth. Oh no...She used my full name!

"Out," I say in a careful tone. I don't want to anger my mom. "With Mimi."

"It's past your curfew!" She says in that tone that you know means you're in trouble.

"Sleepover?" I say in a semi-questioning tone.

My mom sighs. "Alright. Just...be careful, okay? I know..." She trails off with a heavy sigh. "I know how you handle grief, and I want you to know I'm here for you, okay?"

I bit my lip as my moms words bring forth the emotions I've buried. I hesitate before responding. "I love you." I say simply.

"I love you, too." My mom responded, then I hung up.