Chapter 6

I slowly slipped my phone into my pocket before turning around and finding Mimi is slipping into Sam's room via his bedroom window. I can tell their talking to one another, Optimus and Sam, but I'm too far away to hear what anyone is saying so I just plop down on the grass and begin twirling a piece in between my fingers as I struggle to keep the tears from falling. She is right. I don't handle grief very well.

"Autobots, fall back." Optimus says, snapping my attention back to reality.

"Move!" One shouts as I quickly get to my feet. Not because I plan on following, but because I don't want to find myself crushed underfoot.

"Get away!" Another one shouts and they start walking out of Sam's yard.

"What's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet? He wants us to be quiet." Optimus scolds, almost like a parent.

Ratchet hums. His eyes where on Optimus and not in front of him. "Ow!" He roared, electric wires sparking around him. "Wow! That was tingly! Ooh! You got to try that!" He said simply.

"Yeah. That looks fun." Ironhide said, I felt like their was sarcasm in his voice but I wasn't sure. It got weird after that. Instead of leaving they came back and started shining a light through Sam's window.

"Ratchet, point the light. Come on, hurry." Optimus demanded. I stood behind the two just staring.

"Listen, we got a major issue in here..." Sam started. "What's with the light? You gotta stop the light. What's going on? Turn it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off. Shut it off." Sam went nuts.

"Okay, okay," I think I heard Optimus mutter as Ratchet, I think, shut off the light. I could hear Sam's parents yelling through the open window.

"You guys need to hide. Like, right now. If my mom sees you she'll go nuts!" Sam said frantically before disappearing into his room again.

Optimus sighed. "Ironhide, grab the girl." He said. Ironhide did as he was told with an unwilling attitude that resulted in him squeezing me a little bit to tightly. I kicked him in response. The kick loosened his enough for me to breath which was, obviously, a good thing.

The bots hid around the house, just out of sight in case Sams parents where to look out. Speaking of his parents, I could hear their conversation rather well.

"I'm a teenager." Sam responded to something has s dad said.

"We knocked!"

"You didn't knock. You were screaming at me, okay? This is repression, what you're doing here. You're ruining my youth, okay?" I had to bury my face into Ironhides finger to keep myself from a highly improper snort. You really know how to pick them, Mika. I thought.

"Oh, for Pete's sakes! You are so defensive! Were you... masturbating?" Holy...I'm done. I'm so done.

I stopped listening after that. I couldn't take it. This was just so awkward. I actually felt bad for Mimi...Though I didn't show it.

"Oh, parents." One of the robots said.

Optimus grunted as he caused the whole house to shake. I heard Sams dad freak out. "Earthquake! It's another one! Another earthquake! Get in the doorway!"

"Quick, hide!" Optimus said pulling the silver one, Jazz down as Sams parents neared the bathroom window. Talking about the lights and seeing something.

Jazz was mumbling as Sams parents continued talking. "The parents are very irritating." Ironhide spoke. I glanced at him from over my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ratchet said though I didn't know if he was agreeing with Ironhide or just saying such subconsciously.

"Can I take them out?"

"No." I said simply, not missing a beat.

"Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans. What is with you?"

"Well, I'm just saying, we could. It's an option." Ironhide says rather dejectedly.

Suddenly Mimi's voice joins the conversation. "Optimus, we have incoming." Jazz suddenly spoke.

"Autobots, fall back..."