Still beating for her

I looked at my phone, staring at my wallpaper hesitating to call her or not. I don't understand anything right now but I know something is wrong.

I started to dial her number and the other party picked it up after 3 rings.

"Yoboseoyo?"
"Gongjuya"
"Kai, I already told you to stop. Why are you still wasting your time on me?
"Yoona, I know you still love me but why are you treating me like this? Whats wrong? I said while holding up my tears.
"I told you Kai, Im not the one for you and neither you to me. You know you are still young, just find another pretty girl. Arasso? She said.
"Shiro! Don't you understand? I only love you. And what's the matter If im younger than you? I love you and Ill protect you like a man.
"Kai listen, I need a man, not a boy. I'm getting older and I know whats right for me besides it was just a puppy love Kai, nothing more, nothing less. So better forget me and get a life." She hung up.

I was still in disbelief, her words pierced righy to my heart.
"I need a man, not a boy."
Fuck this life.

Yes, she's the girl I love. Im Yoona, prettier than the stars and brighter than the sun. Though she's a noona to me I never think about that. All I know is that Im madly and deeply inlove with her. But I dont know wht shes up to now.

Im Kim Jongin, my friends call me Kai. Only my parents call me by my real name and I hate to hear that name. Im the only son and we live a wealthy life. I know youll think Im bragging about it but no, thats the truth. I'm a senior highschool student at Seoul Performing Arts School. And in that school I met Yoona, she's one year older than me. And she is now attending college. She was my ultimate crush wayback freshmen year. All of the boys in school admires her and Im one of them. I took the courage to court her for 2 years and then we became a couple when she was in 10th grade while Im in my 9th grade.

But now she's now dumping because f the reason that I am still a kid for her. But I don't care, Ill still fight for it. i love her, and my heart is still beating for her.

-----
Pheew! Thank God I finished the first chapter I wrote for the first time in my life. Lol! Hi! Im new here and was thinking of writing then I Came up to this. Please anticipate my next chapter! drop comments if you want to. Thank you! 😘