Discovered Lies

Krystal's POV
---

I just sighed after that bastard left. I thought he is really tough but I was wrong. He is so fragile like a bean crying over a girl. Tsk! What a sissy. But I totally sympathize with him, not because I was broken hearted with a guy before but I know what it feels when you are all left alone by your loved ones.

I was then really bored and decided to go back to our class. I saw Sulli scanning thru her Ipad so I approached her.

"Sulli-yah, what are you doing right there?"
"Erm, scanning thru my ipad I guess?" She replied sarcastically and giggled.
"Yaaah. Do you think your eyesmile will work on me?" I glared at her.
"Well sometimes. Haha! I was just scanning thru my old photoshoots."
"Photoshoots what?" I ask her with a serious tone.
"It's for the school's advertisement. Since summer is now fast approaching, the school is asking me again to pose for the last time." Sulli said still stuck scanning thru her ipad.
"Is that so? So you are the School's ambassador?
"Sort of, alongside with Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa. And also Kai"

"Ah. Okay, is that Donghae oppa a sunbaenim too?

"Neh. But they just graduated last year so the school is now finding new models since only me and Kai oppa are the ones left."
"I never thought that bastard is one of the school's ambassador. He even doesn't look like one." I smirked
"He really isn't that boy-next-door type, but Yoona unnie made him do that." Sulli replied.
"Mwo? Did he really have a big crush to Yoona unnie to make him do that? Heol." I laughed.
"No, they are in a relationship."

"Jinja? But I guess they just broke up."

"What did you say?" Sulli said as she stand quickly.

"I saw Kai in the other side of the school punching the wall so hard and crying so mad. And keep on repeating that he should move on so I guess that happen."

Sulli rushed outside. Running to Kai I guess. I called her but she didn't look back so I just let her do what she should do.

Sulli's POV
---
I'm now running to the end of the building where Kai was. I have to confirmed it with his own words. Its not that I don't believe what Krystal said but I have to know it from him. There I found him sitting like a drunk man. Clutching his fist with a white cloth full of blood.

"Kai oppa" I slowly approached him.

He was startled about my sudden presence but manage to fix himself.

"Sulli-yah. I guess you heard it." He faked a smile

"Is it really true? Why? I said with a worried tone.

"I don't know, she said were done and thats like it. I just thought I just have to let her go since she is not happy by my side anymore."

I saw a tear escaped from his right eye. I was really sorry towards him.

"Mianhe Oppa"

"Hey, you don't have to be sorry" Kai said while patting my head.

"No, I have done something wrong to you. I have known since then that Yoona unnie is inlove with Donghae oppa, but after I heard that you were courting Yoona unnie I begged her to say yes to you. Im really sorry oppa" I said as I lowered my face because Im embarassed of what I did.

"Im hurt Sulli that you did that. But what can I do? Its now over. So just forget about that.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, Im just confused. Sure your confesssion just stabbed me again. I thought you were one of my friends. But you just lied to me. Im not mad at you just think that I was hurt of what you did. So better not talk to me now and please don't call me oppa since your unni and I are finally over." Kai left me hanging there.

I felt so bad about what I did. And Im sorry to Yoona unnie also, I know she just granted my request because my family helps their family since we are cousins. I was ashamed of myself forcing people to fall inlove when in fact the other party love another. I was such a selfish bitch. I just cried my heart out until I was fine.

"You should not play with feelings Choi JinRi. You might end up just like them." A cold voice suddenly spoke.

I lifted my head to see who was talking and my guess is right. It was Oh Sehun handing me a handkerchief then left after giving it to me.