BRUTALITY ROUND ONE

Kai's POV
---

After the incident with the wicked witch, i decided to go back to my class since Sulli would report me if I woudn't come, and Sehun's looking for me too.

"Yaaah!" I yelled at Sehun.
"Kai where have you been? I was looking for you, Baekhyun hyung said we will have a practice later.
"Arra, its alresy on my mind. Sulli told me that youre looking for me." I smirked.
"Did I? I didnt tell her about that." Sehun replied with wonder.
"Anyways, did you heard that we have a new classmate?" I asked him.
"Dugu? You mean that girl from the States?"
"Hmm. Yep" I smirked.
"She's Krystal, I heard it from Suho that she is bestfriends with Ssul" he replied with a shy expression.
"Yah, is there something between you two? I grinned.
"Ani. why do you insist? And hey dont you think I didnt notice it too that youre interested with the transferee? He mocked.
"Its just that I had a fight with her awhile ago." I grit my teeth as I remember the scene.
Sehun smiled weirdly.
"Thay fast? Woah. Did you already moved--"
"Stop it. Its always her and never will ever replace her. Not even that sick witch." I glared at him

I returned to my seat.

"Don't even regret what you said Kai. You don't know what will happen."

I just ignored him.

Then the first period was over. Its time for the second subject.
I saw Sulli coming since Im sitting rigt next to the door. She's with a girl, and that girl was the wicked witch.

"Phew! Glad we came right on time" Suli gasped. That Krystal witch just entered the class still munching her mallows.

"Tsk. What a childish girl" I whispered
"Moragwo?" She said while staring at me with those cold pair of eyes.

Dammit, she overheard me.
She walked closer to where I sit still with those expresionless face and suddenly stomp my feet.

"Yaaaaaah! Are you crazy? I yelled at her. Fuck what a creepy witch.
"The next time you say bad things about me make sure i dont here it, stupid. --__--" She said emphasizing her "stupid" english word.

Gosh I hate this day.
The teacher came and just handed our homeworks then left us. Since I was really tired, I decided to take a nap. Sulli is seated beside me. Yes we are seatmates. That wicked witch is sitting right next to Sehun since that's the only seat not occupied.

Suddenly I remembered something.

"Sulli-yah"
"Neh oppa? You need something?" There she is again, flashing her eyesmile.
"Yaah, stop being too cute, you know I love your Yoona unnie." I joked at her
"Heol! Do you think I seduced you? Youre not my type Kim Jongin" She teased me.
"Hey I told you not to call me that, or else.."
"Or else what?" She stick her tongue out.

I suddenly turned my back ready to call Sehun. She already knew what I meant thats why she punch me lighly to get my attention.

"Marabhwa. What do you want?" Sulli annoyingly said.
"Just tell me who that Krystal Jung is." I smirked.
"Hey, are you cheating on my unnie?" She glare at me.
"Of course not. You know I Cant do that to her." I responded with a frail smile.

Yes, Ssul still believe that Yoona and me are still doing good. I just hate to admit that Yoona dumped me. i still have to get her back.

Sulli started telling things about that silly witch. That they were bestfriends since pre-school but they moved to California to forget about what happened to their parents together with her sister. And now that she is already here shes staying with Ssul's family and will later move to a condo. And all about her.

"Okay, quite boring life. Such a poor girl." I said after hearing that witche's story.
"Yaa, dont say that. She dont like to be pitied." She said while hushing.
"Okay, I alreay know what I need to know. Thanks!" I said while patting Ssul's arm.
"No problem"
"But one more thing, why does she eats marshmallow? Did she know she's too old for that." I wondered
"Well she loves eating that when she is depre--"
"AWW!" I screamed. Someone just hit my head with a hard thing.
"PERVERT!" The witch squeal.

Then the next thing I know I passed out knowing she hitted me again with an encyclopedia book. Brutal right?