Two Kiss at a Time

Krystal's POV
---

It's been a week now. Im eating all alone, go home alone. Ssul's been busy about that so-called screening she told me last week. She wants me to join but I have really no interest about that thing.

If you'll ask about my fake boyfriend, well he's busy too together with Ssul. They are the school's ambassadors and they are looking for another 2 student models. Well, Im fine then but sometimes I got so bored that I tend to go to the library to sleep.

I'm eating alone now when suddenly a familiar figure stood infront of me.

"Aheeeem. Can I eat in this table?"

"Hmm. Sure, as if I own this one" I replied with a timid smile.

"I know we are seatmates but I bet you don't know my name yet." He said

"Who won't recognize you Mr. Oh Sehun? You are rich, one of the mr. Popular guy in school, and you have a face tho. Besides youre friends with that jerk and you are Ssul's long time love." I smiled as if Im teasing him.

He blushed. I know they have somethibg for each other.

"But I don't think you know my name, mr. Oh Sehun?" I smirked

"Jung Krystal it is. Who wouldn't know you? You are Kai's so-cold girlfriend and you're bestfriends with Choi Sulli." He teased me

After a minute, we just laughed. Thinkibg we are so dumb with what we just talked about.

We talked for a long time until Kai interrupted us.

"Excuse you two. You seem to be very close huh?" Kai said with an irritating tone.

"Yaaa. Chingu! No need to be jealous. Im just accompanying her because you are too busy with your thing that you just left your girlfriend in despair." Sehun chuckled

I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, Im sorry. You already knew what we are up to now."

"Then why are you here if youre busy?" I asked him

"Why? You don't like seeing your boyfriend? Do you like this dumb over me? He pointed at Sehun

"Speak for yourself, jerk" Sehun added

"Tss" I uttered

"Well, I just took a break since Im really hungry. Is that too much to ask? And hey, I'm worried about Sulli because she's not eating anything since this morning. Will you convince her to eat some?" Kai said worriedly

"What? Her mom made us breakfast. She didnt it? Tsk. So stubborn Sulli-ah, so stubborn." I mumbled

"Just let her be. She don't want to eat so let her starve." Sehun said in a cold tone.

Kai and I were dumbfounded. He just left us right after saying those things.

"What's wrong with him?" I told Kai

He shrugged

"Molla. Let him be, that's his way of showing his concerns. Especially for Sulli." He smirked.

Okaaaaay. I get it

Sehun's POV
--

Such a foolish girl.

After hearing from Kai that she's not eating anything, I hurriedly went to the AVR where the screening is held.

I saw her. She looks confused scanning through a pile of folders which if Im not mistaken are piles of the students who wants to apply as the school's ambassador.

She looks pale and running out of energy. She gently massaged her forehead. And because Im worried sick about her, I banged the door out of frustation.

She was startled and stared at me for a moment.

"What? Are you gonna stare at me like that forever?" I yelled. Sure I was irritated

"What are you doing her Sehun-ah?" She mumbled.

"Do you want to die? Why are you not eating your meals? Are you dumb? Is this fucking screening more important than yourself!? Tell me Choi Sulli!? Im freajing worried about you because you are really clumsy and I dont want to be worried about you. You get that? I yelled again out of frustration.

I heard a deep sigh and I looked at her. She lowered her head and sobbed. I was taken aback and went near her.

"Sulli-yaah. Mianhe, I didnt mean to yell at you its just that Im really worried about you" I told her and wiped her tears.

"Im sorry for making you worried Sehun-ah, I didnt mean to make you worried." She said still sobbing.

"Shhh. Stop crying now. And promise me that you'll eat your meals. Okay? Don't make me worry Ssul, I can't afford to lose you." I held her and hugged her tight.

"Promise, I wont. But, In exchange of that. I need you to do something." She said smiling

Still unsure of what it is, I just nodded.

"Anything you want Ssul, anything" I replied with a smile.

"I want you to join the screening" She smirked.

Just what I thought it would be.

"Okay, what can I do? I just said anything you want right? I smiled

"Yes. And you can't back out now." She said with an eyesmile.

Gosh, so cute. I was tempted and..

I kissed her in the forehead before leaving her.

Kai's POV
--

"Whaaaaaat!?" The witch yelled

Why does she shout everytime?

"Will you just lower you voice please? Urgh. My ears" I uttered

"Who told you to let me join in that freaking screening without my consent!? Are you crazy? She yelled.

" Well, you have nothing to do about it. Besides, Ssul said you should join too. And because I'm tired of scanning a thousand piles of folders everyday, I suggest you and Sehun will do it since youre not that bad." I explained.

"Whatever freak! Urgh. Youre ruining my day. I hate you!" She yelled

"Hey, watch out for your words witch, you might change that Hate to Love. I promise you, you'll regret it. I chuckled.

"Urgh! Why do I have to involve my self to you. I just can't take this. Oh my God" She yelled.

She's really acting hysterical. And the next thing I did was not that good for her. She might hate me forever.

"Yaaaa. Retard, you better get you act straight or el----

I cut her off, she was noisy so I just kissed her. And its just a smack. Hell no, I won't do a french kiss or torrid. I'm too awesome to do that.

"I told you to lower your voice. You better lower your voice next time, unless you want me to kiss you again" I smirked.

I chuckled and left her in awe. Her eyes still popped and jaws dropped.

You beter wait for another surprises Krystal Jung. There's more ahead. There