Eyes, nose and lips

Sulli's POV

It's been weeks now.

School sucks and my lovelife sucks even more.

Kai oppa and Soojung are in their great phase of their relationship and I admit I am kinda envy them. These past few days made it even worse. Sehun would not talk to me nor even lift his face when we meet in the hallway.

What's wrong with me? What is in me that is not likeable? Am I that boring? Plain? Stupid? Am I ugly? Am I not worth a glance?

Better ask Soojung about this matter because if I cant tell her these connfusions of mine, I might end up in the mental hospital.

We are currently in the school's cafeteria and was about to get our lunch.

"Soojungaa, Am I not pretty?" I pouted

"What? Are you out of your mind? All of the guys here in school are head-over-heels all over you. Now tell me why are you asking me questions like that?" She looked at me with those questioning eyes of hers.

"Really? I just thought I am not attracted. I just feel like a bum. You think we should go shop for new clothes? Or have a facial treatment? Should I buy more beauty product?"

"Seriously? JinRi, what happened to you? Oh, now I get itr. Is this all about Oh Sehun again?" 

I lowered down my head. I suddenly felt embarrassed about this.

"It's just that maybe, I'm ugly to look at. He wont even take a look at me when we meet in the hall way. God! I'm so frustrated right now."

"Hey! Don't think about that way, maybe he's just being shy to approach you, not like his bestfriend whose cockiness is all over his body"

"What about my body baby?"

Kai suddenly appeared just behind me. I did not bother to look at him.

"What are you doing here, jerk?" Krystal hissed

"There's no vacant table available so I think, you should share" Kai smirked

"Oh yeah, whatever. Suit yourself" Krystal rolled her eyes

"Sehun! Over here" Kai yelled

My heart suddenly leap for a while. I don't know how to react now that he is coming in our table. I think I should just ignore him just the way how he ignored me.

Kai sat beside Krystal so no other choice he got, he has to sit beside me. I suddenly felt awkward knowing his presence is just beside me.

"Uhm, excuse me guys, I just have to go to the restroom" I said as I excuse myself

"Oh, okay. Tell me what you want for lunch. I'll just get it for you" Krys suggested