Moving On

Kai's POV
---
Hearing Ssul's story did hurt me. But what can I do? We already end up. Instead of hating her, I should be thankful to her even if its the wrong way. Yes I was happy with that time even if its just a one-sided relationship.

I'm not mad at Sulli. I just needed time to heal. I should say sorry to her but not this time. I should think clear.

After the incident, I decided to go home. So I went to the classroom first to get my things. Sehun was sitting on my chair sleeping so I wake him up.

"Sehunna" Ireonna. I'll go home for now. I won't be able to finish all my class today. Im not feeling better." I said while patting Sehun's shoulder.

"I've been waiting for you. What did you do to Sulli? Sehun asked with a poker face.

"Nothing. And you are out of that thing"

"Tss. You always know I have feelings for her. And it crushed me seeing her crying, you know that. I already told you not to touch her. I hate that."

"I know that you pabo. Don't worry, its just a misunderstanding. I'll forgive her soon. That kid will always bug me anyways. And yes she is yours. Just don't make her cry like I did. Tss" I smirked.

"Okay, off you go." He smiled.

As I was about to head-out. I saw Krystal the witch at the gate. As if waiting for something.

When she saw me, she headed to my direction and grabbed my wrist. In my shock I yelled at her.

"Hey witch! Are you crazy? What are you doing?"

"Just shut up moron and follow my lead if you don't want to be a dead meat."

"Woah? Srsly? Who are you to drag me just like this huh?"

She didn't answered back but she held my hand tightly that caused me to yell in pain because of the pain in my knuckles.

"Ouch! My wrist hurts."

She looked back at me with worried eyes. Gosh, I did not expect her to be worried. Its that I just cant believe it.

"Omo. Are you really in pain? Gosh I'm sorry. I did not meant to do that. Oh my Gosh.

I chuckled a bit because of her worried face. Its kinda cute. Oh yeah, she's cute even if shes acting cold.

"Yaah! Why are you laughing? Are you mocking at me because Im worried right now? The heck. Never mind. I'll just leave you here. Tss" She yelled at me and when she was about to turn her back on me I grabbed her arm.

"Hey, Im sorry. I didnt meant to laugh at you. I just find it amusing that you are actually concern for me."

"Tsk. And you really find it amusing? Duh." She said while rolling her eyes on me.

I smiled at her.

"Where would you actually bring me? Huh?"

"I was about to bring you to a pharmacy to treat your swollen knuckles." She said while lowering her head.

"Yaaa, no need to treat my wounds. They will just heal for the mean time. And hey, why are you so worried about my wounds?"

"Ssul just asked me this favor. She begged me to do this and I just granted her wish. She's worried sick about you"

"Then why won't she do that to me?"

"Because she said you hated her." She stared with those cold eyes.

"I'm not hating her. I just needed time to forgive her. Tell her that, I just needed space. Now if you want to treat my wounds, go ahead"

"Okay, just follow me" She walked first and I just followed her.

She went straight to the pharmacist and bought what she needed and then to my location where I was sitting.

"Give me your hand" she ordered me.

I obediently gave my hand with wounds to her. She cleaned my wounds carefully and I didn't notice I was staring at her the whole time and I snapped back in my senses when she spoke.

"Okay its now done" she smiled looking at my hands.

"Thanks witch." I thanked her while looking at my freshly treated knuckles.

"No worries moron." She smirked.

There was silence for about 10 seconds then she suddenly spoke.

"Hey, about earlier. I'm sorry If I overheard you."

"Its okay, its not your fault." I smiled.

"Well, I know what it feels. Its not that I was broken with a boy but its about my parents leaving me." She gave me a frail smile.

"Arra, Sulli told me that."

"Yes, that caused me to smacked you in the head" she said while laughing

She's beautiful. I guess she's not that cold tho. She's pretty while smiling. She should do that always.
Then something crazy came to my mind.

"Hey witch"

"What?"

"Will you be my..

MY GIRLFRIEND?"

-----
OMG! KAISTAL FEELS.

Hey guys, this is your author. Lol! Glad you read my work up to this point. Please continue showing your support even if its just comments just to have courage to continue this story.

And guys, what do you want next? KaiStal or SeSul? Vote now chinggus! I'll update frequently coz school is finally over. I consider suggestions too.

THANK YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU!
- Kim Taehyung's property :))