Rude Girl

Kai's POV
---
Monday, and I hate it. We all hate mondays. But still forced to go to school because mom keep on nagging.

I walked down thru the school's hallway and found a bench right in front of the school's ground. I decided to cut my first class and then sleep in that bench.

I yawned and I thought that I really need to take a nap so I laid on the bench and closed my eyes with me hands covering it.
After 10 minutes I suddenly woke up because someone is kicking the bench.
I stood up and yelled at her.
"Yaaah! Jugole? (You want to die?)"
" If I want to die, not in your hands you asshole" she said with her bitch face on"
" Hey kid, Im sleeping soundly but then you disturbed me. Don't you know who I am?"
"And who cares of who you are? Do you own this bench? Do you have your name carved on it? No right? So step aside." She said with her emotionles eyes and pushed me aside.

To my disbelief, I faced her.
"Jinja! Yaaa! Who are you? Are you even attending this school? I said because I noticed shes not wearing uniform.

----
She did not answer, she just keep on munching and chewing her marshmallows.
I kicked the bench that made her glare at me.
" Krystal Jung, transferee from California. In my senior year now."
"Did I asked you?"
" You just did. Babo -_-"

I could not believe she just answered me like that. I was ready to yell at her but then a girl runs towards our direction. It was Sulli, my classmate and my bestfriend's crush.

"Soojunga, why are you here? Youre supposed to go to the head's office coz you just transferred. What are you doing here?" She said breathing heavily.
"Sulli-ah, I got hungry and bored so I ate my meal" She said while pouting at her. Can't believe she just did that.
"Yaaa! Stop that and let's go. Kai oppa, by the way why are you here? Sulli said.
"I was just sleeping here but then a witch just appeared and disturb my happy sleeping." I said while glaring at that rude girl.
" Yeah, a pretty witch which you can't even compare yourself with." She yelled.
"Yaaa, that's enough. Let's just go. The Homeroom teacher is looking for you. And by the way oppa, attend the class now or else I'll report you. And.. Sehun's looking for you." She said and while turning their backs on me.

Sulli called me oppa, because she is Yoona's cousin. And I've known her since we were still kids because my dad and her dad are college colleagues and business partners. And she is my best bud's crush which is Oh Sehun. I know Sulli likes her too but Sehun is too coward to confess. Well, they wil end up being a couple, soon.
But I won't forget this day. That rude brat must be punished for ruining my day. Krystal Jung huh? I guess I'm having a background check. Tss