Boys we love

Krystal's POV

Weeks have passed and things are still the same.

Me and Kai always argue while Sehun is still cold towards Sulli. I dont know whats the real score between them but I always seemed to notice that Sehun is quitely observing Sulli.

Kai is still the same. Always annoying me and bugging me. Well, that's okay for me. I'm used to it. I don't know why but my day's not complete without me and him always bickering.

Ssul and Kai-ssi canceled the screening because we are automatically chosen as their co-ambassadors, I mean, me and Sehun.

They just told me to do it and I know I have nothing to do it also Sehun. Well, I think it's not bad after all. It's a new environment for me. I'm not into modelling stuffs but atleast I get to know Ssul's world. Might as better join her.

Today is the photoshoot of the boys. Kai and Sehun. Ssul and I are also in the area where the photoshoot will be held. Well it's in the school so all students will be able to see the shoot.

The shoot is not even starting yet but girls are already crazy. Like those fangirls drooling over them. They have their placards and tarps with their faces in. And I find it really weird.

"Ssul, are they really going to do that?" I asked Sulli

"Do what?" She answered

"Waving their whatever with those jerks face plastered on. I really find them weird"

"Oh, they always do that everytime they have a photoshoot. It's was worst back then. They're like sasaengs, invading Kai and Donghae oppa's privacy. Like stealing pictures of them while they're asleep. Kai don't really like it so he always acts rude infront of them."

"Gosh. Creepy girls. I wonder what they like about Kai? Can't they look at him? He's just plain jerk."

"Molla. Maybe because they're handsome? Hihihi" Ssul giggled

"Tss. Handsome my face. I believe that's only Sehun, not that jerk"

"Heol. Yah Soojungaa, admit it. You like him. Yieeeee!"

"Whatever Ssul"

After a few minutes the girls starts screaming like crazy. Then I noticed that they're starting the shoot.

For a moment I thought they were professional models. Posing with ease. They were really cool to look at. I admit the two were handsome. Sehun is like a cold city man while Kai is just really like him. A chick magnet. Tss

"They're cool right?" Ssul uttered

I just nod at her. Agreeing on what she said

"Now you know why girls go crazy over them"

"Whatever. Kai's still a jerk Offcam"

The shoot went smoothly and the boys took a break. Their fangirls screamed and gave them food and water. Some other gave towels and such. Are they their nannies? Pff

They went to us and Kai's at it again. Bugging me for the nth time.

"Well, well, well. How's are our girls doing?" The jerk said

"I'm nobody's girl jerk." I glared at him

"Hmm. As far as I remember Ms. Jung, we agreed on being an item and I know you like it." Smirk plastered on his face

"Whatever." I just turned my attention the other way around

I saw how Ssul attended Sehun's needs like giving him water and wiping his sweat off his face. Like a caring girlfriend. I was about to tease them but then again I remembered that Ssul was one of the organizers of the event. So I chose to ignore them.

"Yaaaah. My dearest girlfriend, I'm jealous of Sehun because Sulli's attending his needs. How about my girlfriend? Can you do it for me?" He gave me his poutylips

I threw him a bottled water. Luckily he catched it

"Attend your own needs jerk" I stood up and went to were Sehun and Ssul is. I just can't stand the cuteness of that jerk.

Wait. What did I just said?

Sulli's POV

"Do you need anything?" I asked Sehun the nth time.

I am the one organizing the event slash attending Sehun's needs. I really don't have to do it but I want to. And Kai asked me to guide him since it's his first time doing a photoshoot.

"No I don't need anything. I'm fine. Don't worry about me" Sehun said still not looking at me.

"Okay. Just call me when you need anything" I gave him water and towel

It's time for his retouch so I went off to see Soojung.

"Jinri" A stern voice made me stop my way.

I turned around and met Sehun's eyes

"I don't need you to attend my needs. I'm fine" He said while the make up artists still retouching his face.

I was a bit sad. I know he doesn't need anything since he's always been like that.

"I just want you to stay where I can see you. So that I can assure myself you're fine. I don't want you to get hurt coz you're clumsy. Stay close and don't go anywhere"

My heart keeps on thumping. Why is he being like this?

💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋

Okaaaaay guys! Hi! It's been a while since I have updated. I hope you'll still be able to read my story. Sorry for the long hiatus. I still have things to attend to like school.

Feel free to give your sentiments about the story! Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo! ❤️