DEAL?

Krystal's POV
---
"Where are you leading me to? Mr. Nuthead?" I tried asking him but he just keep on smirking.

Tss. I really want to smack him now but I just let him dragged me since I know we should talk now.

I realize then that we just arrived to where he wants us to be and we were in the same old building where I saw him crying.
He's still back facing me. I just stared at his back and observing what will he do next. Then he released a deep sigh.

"Do you really want to be my girl huh? Witch?" He said

I was surprised but I held my self up

"Of course. You said you wanted my help right? I think Ill just do it since you said Im the perfect girl to do this." I replied proudly.

"What if.. What if.." He stuttered

"What if what!?" I yelled at him

"What if you fall inlove with me? He said while lowering his head.

"Bwo? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I released an unstoppable laugh.
"Fall in love? With you? Are you freaking kidding me? You are not Johnny Depp who's worth my desires and lust so stop hallucinating nuthead." Tss. I smirked

"Jinjja? Tss." He smirked too

Gosh Im having goosebumps right now. As if he is really planning something bad but I just calmed myself down.

"Why? You're disappointed because you are not my type?" I vigorously asked

"Nope! I have absolutely nothing to worry about. And this will be good too since IM NOT YOUR TYPE, I can do things which will not bother you about falling inlove with me." He smiled

"And what things will you do then?" I asked him

"Hmm. Like skinships? Hmm. Probably hugging or kissing? But don't worry. That will probably not happen because you are not my type either. Haha!"

Grrr! He is absolutely out of his mind now.

"Hey nuthead! Let me get this straight to you. I'll just help you move on. Nothing more, nothing less. I wont even fall in love with you. Even a single glitch! Never!" I yelled

"Okay. I'll take your word. But if you fall, its not my fault. Since you will be helping me throughout the duration of me moving on, I'll give you one wish or request anything you want. This will be our contract. So deal?

"Tsk.  You're making a deal with me now? Arasso! Deal!

"Good. You are a good person to deal to. Tss! I'll guess I'll head out first, my so-cold girlfriend. Jalgga!" He left me with a pat in my head.

Tss. Such a jerk! Sometimes I dont get myself why am I involving myself to him. All I want is a peaceful life. Grrr. I hate myself.

"Hey witch!" He yelled at me again. Such a jerk -_-

"What now!?" I yelled at him

"I'll start calling you pet names, like babe or so whatever and don't be surprised. Just ride on" he giggled.

"Tss. Is this still a part of the deal?"

"Of course. Since you are mine from now on"

*dug*dug*dug*

Wait, what? Why am I acting weird? What's with my chest today?

I'm his what? So does that means he is now mine too?

Kai's POV
---
I don't know why but I'm smiling like an idiot now. Well, dealing with that cold witch is not bad at all. Tho it may have some pros and cons. I'll just leave it that way.

I was heading back to the classroom when Sehun called me.

"Yeah what now?" We bro fisted

"Well, I guess i'll have to congratulate you since you have your new girl now. Moving on huh? Well. You should just take back what you said, that no one will ever replace her." Sehun said

"Well.. I don't know, I'm still hurting but what can I do? I should just move on."

"So, you're using her?"

"I don't know. Maybe? Well, we have a deal anyways so its not that bad at all. Besides she's the one who is willing to help me." I smiled at him

"Okay. You said it"

"So, let's talk about Sulli" Its time I get my revenge. Lol

"Then what about her?" I know he's pissed

"Hmm. Nothing, I heard from my mom she is now undergoing a process called arrange marriage."

I saw Sehun's eyes. He is petrified.

"Confess now Hun. Before its too late" I patted him.

Yes, I know Sulli's parents is in talk about an arrange marriage. When my mom told me about that I was also worried. What if I'm the one who's gonna wed her? Like she's been a little sister to me ever since. And I know what Hun feels for her and what she feels for him.

But guess what? I was happy about what my parents told me. The groom to be of Sulli is non other than Sehun. Destiny right? I cringe. But srsly. I'm happy to both of them. I just kept it a secret to both of them. I want them to reveal what they feel for each other.

"Kim Jongin!" Wutda?

TSS. Its Choi Sulli.

"I told you not to call me that" tss.

"Hahaha. Whatever, I just want to tell you that we will have our photoshoot soon. You already knew that."

"Yeah. That dumb photoshoot. So what now?" I'm pissed

"Tss. Well, I just want to let you know that the school head is appointing us to hold a screening for two more student models. And you can't say no to it since my parents and yours as well will be supporting this event."

"As if I have a choice?" I smirked

"Yes you don't have any choice. Well, I'll be the one to hold a screening for the girls and you'll be the one to screen the boys."

"Ts. I'll just pick Sehun since he's the only guy whom I know is next to perfect. I mean next to me" I smirked

"Bwo? But you have to screen them."

"So you think Sehun is not good enough?"

"I didn't say anything." She said while blushing.

"Yaaah! You're blushing." I laughed at her.

"Okay fine. Since you're going to include him, I'll just let Krystal join the screening" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Is this your way of paying me of for picking Hunnie?"

"Whatever" she said while rolling her eyes and walking away from me.

I bet this will be fun.