Playing Pretend

Krystal's POV
---
"Will you be my..

MY GIRLFRIEND?"

Did I just hear that? Is he really saying that to me?

"Are you nuts?" I stammered

"No Im not, coz I dont like nuts." He smirked.

"Yeah, whatever. I should go by now. Tsk!" I hurriedly get up to walk but then he grabbed me making me sit again.

"I'm sorry if I asked you that thing earlier. Its just that Im desperate to move on and it looks like you'll be the perfect girl to do that." He said in a serious tone.

"Are you really out of your mind? You'll use me to get over from your heartbreak? What am I? A toy!? I yelled at him causing the people to look at our direction.

I did not wait for him to reply. I walked out from the pharmacy and went home (w/c is Ssul's home) to get a rest.
As I reach my room, I directly went to bed and lay. Thinking about what that moron said. I nearly slapped him in the face.

"Youre the perfect girl to do it."

His words keep on repeating into my head.

"Tss. Perfect girl to do what? Conceal his broken heart? What does he think of me? A plaster to hide his pain?" I murmured.

Thinking about his serious face earlier made my chest pump so hard.

"Gosh, what is this?" I said while placing my hand to my chest.

Am I affected to what he said earlier. Oh my God!

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

I screamed out of nowhere.

"Soojunga! Is there something wrong?" Sulli barged in my room.

"Ah, ani Ssul. I'm just thinking about something"

Good reasoning Krystal.

"Should I buy it? Spill it out Soojung." Sulli said while drawing closer to the bed and sat down.

"Okay fine. I'll just tell you this since you are my so-called best friend."

"Yeah, you should" Ssul smirked

"Well, I did what you told me earlier that I should treat his wound. But Ssul, I did not expected what happened next."

"What did actually happen? C'mon, don't cut me out" Ssul said in an eager manner

"He asked me to be my girlfriend" I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Moragwo? Did he really told you that? Ssul said in awe

"But Ssul, its bugging me out. I mean, why do I feel that I need to help him? I feel sorry for what happened to him. But, I don't know how to say it. Should I just let it be?"

"Is this for real Jung Soojung? He might just want to use you to recover from his heart broken. I don't want you to be a patch to his broken heart. If I want you to have a relationship, well not like this." Ssul lowered her head. I know she is just worried.

"Don't worry Ssul, I can handle this. I won't fall for him. I promise you that. I just have to help him since he said Im the only one who can do this. And Im willing to help him" I manage to put a smile on Ssul's face.

"Okay, just don't be hurt. And remember, if everything gets out of control, Im just right here for you." Ssul said.

I feel secured to what she said so I hugged her tight.

"That's why I love you so much Ssul!" I giggled while hugging her

After talking I decided to grant Kai's request. I asked his number from Ssul and started texting him.

To: ********8776

Hey moron. This is witch. And about what you said earlier, Im going to try for it. But don't nag me if I wont do good. Got it?

Sent..

My chest pumped again.

Am I doing the right thing? Urgh. Nevermind.

Kai's POV
---
I went straight home after that witch leave me hanging. I know she was startled and I was a fool for doing that.

My phone beep. Signaling me that a message arrived.

From: Unknown

Hey moron. This is witch. And about what you said earlier, Im going to try for it. But don't nag me if I wont do good. Got it?

I don't know why but I smiled.

I instantly replied to her.

To: Witch

Good thing you said yes. Am I really that charming for you not to resist it? Lol

Sent..

From: Witch

Yaaa! Do you want me to help you or naah? Fine. I wont force you nut head!

I find it so cute when she gets angry. I can imagine it right from her texts.

To: Witch

No Im not a nut head. Glad you said yes, Krystal. From now on, you are mine.

Sent..

I promise I wont break your frail little heart witch. I'll consider my feelings to develop for you. You may think I may use you but I can't predict what will happen. If I fall, then let it be.

I smiled thinking about her.