Guess it's the start?

Sulli's POV
---
I was really worried about Krystal. Why would she want to be Kai's girl if she knows he is just using her.

I know Kai is really mad at me now but why would he use Krystal? To provoke me and get revenge?

With all of this thoughts running on my mind, I decided to call Kai.

*riiiiiiing* *riiiiiiiing"

"Yes, whay do you want?" Kai asked.

"Well Kai, if you are mad at me don't use Krystal about your broken heart. I know its my fault but she has nothing to do about it. She is out of this mess." I yelled

"Sulli, Im sorry if I said those harshwords to you. I did not mean it but I admit I was hurt. But Im learning to get over it. And about Krystal, don't worry. It'll not be long. And we both know our limitations. Its just that I need someone badly right now." Kai said in a sad tone.

"Why won't you just use me instead of her? Since I made this mess so let me clean it. Just don't drag her with this. You need someone to listen to? Well I'll lend my ears to hear you out. You knew that Kai" I said in a desperate manner.

He chuckled a bit.

"Yaaah! Jinri-ahh. Since when did you sound so desprate? Perhaps? Do you like me? He teased me.

"You want to die? I just rendered my self because Im afraid Soo Jung will have feelings for you and from what I know this is just a playing pretend game. I know you Kai, that's why take me instead.

He laughed even more. Is he gone mad?

"Aigoo. Do you think Oh Sehun will forgive me if I do that? Seriously Sulli? He even doesn't want me to lay a finger on you and you are rendering yourself to me? Tsk. Impossible.

I was dumbfounded. I know Sehun and I don't interact but he secretly guards me since elementary. And why do I knew that? Simply because, Kim Jongin exist. I smiled remembering those days then Kai snapped me out of my senses.

"And you're worried about Krystal right? If ever she falls in love in me and so do I, why not? We are just about to start this playing pretend. If ever that happens halfway, just let it be Sulli. Trust me. I won't hurt her.

I smiled about what he said. I know he is silly but I know he can be trusted and I can entrust Soo Jung to her.

"Just don't break his heart Kim Jongin or else I'll break your bone." I smirked.

"Gosh, scary JinRi. Don't worry. Either you'll break my bone or not. I won't hurt Krystal. Take my word for that. Now if you'll excuse me Mrs. Oh, I'll go to sleep now. Kiss me goodnight to miss witch and tell her we are starting tomorrow. Goodnight Jinri! He hunged up.

Pathetic Jongin. I smiled when he called me Mrs. Oh :) well before going to sleep I went to Krystal's room ad found her slumber in her deep sleep. And as what Kai told me earlier, I kiss her goodnight and whispered to her ears.

"Soo jung, if anything get's hard just know Im always here, dearest bestfriend.

And I started walking out from her room and locked it.

Morning came..

Soo jung and I walked in the hallway to get in our classes.

Then we saw Kai and Sehun coming our way. I fixed my self and calm my self down.

"What's wrong Ssul? Why are you squirming like a worm?"

"No Im not." I lowered my head

"Hmm. Let me guess? Because Oh Sehun is coming in our way?" She teased me

"Would you please shut up Soo J-- Ahh!"

I tripped my foot. Shit! This is really embarrassing. I thought I would feel pain after I stumbled but the moment I opened my eyes, Sehun was there holding me.

"Tss. Choi Sulli, still clumsy as before. The next time you fall down, I'll kiss you right away." He said smiling

Wait, what? He said he'll kiss me the next time I fall down? Should I keep on falling? No. I've already fallen inlove with him but he just ignore me all the time.

He held me up and Krystal grabbed me right away. And before leaving us, he said something that my heart wouldnt take and it'll burst right at any time.

"Be careful of yourself Ms. Choi. I still have plans in changing your last name to Oh." He smirked leaving me dumbfounded.

I felt weak. What the hell?

"What the hell was that? Oh yeah. That is some kind of a hellish hell." Kai said.

I managed to get back on my senses.

"Are you okay now Ssul?" Krystal asked but with those teasing eyes.

"Yes, I am okay." i faked a smile

"You nearly fainted after what Sehun told you and youre still okay in that case? Tsk" Kai butted in

"Yaaa! Kim Jongin" I yelled at him.

"Now if you'll excuse me, my girlfriend and I have to discuss something" He said while grabbing Krystal's arm.

I nodded at him since I know what he's trying to say.

As I looked at them slowly disappearing in my sight. Our principal called my attention and afterwards I went to his office.

"Now Ms. Choi, as you can see summer is now fast approaching and we still need you to be the school's ambassador since you are pretty well known as a good student here in our school. You will start your photoshoot together with Mr. Kim." The principal explained

"Oh, and sir. Will it be just Jongin and me? Because last year was the four of us. Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa." I asked the principal

"That's why I called you here. You and Mr. Kim will hold a screening here in our school with two of the students. One girl and one boy. Just like the old times. You should pick those well-mannered students with the criteria same as yours before. I entrust you two with this special project. And since you are just the only one appeared in front of me, please tell Mr. Kim about this. Thank you and you may now go."

I walked out from the principals office. Gosh, so much work to do. But this will be exciting. I should tell Krystal to join the screening and I'll definitely pick her. Not because she's my friend but because she is same as me. Tall, pretty and smart but rude sometimes but its still okay. I should tell this to Kai oppa right away.

And I hope, Sehun will join the screening too. I hope so