Request 1: Save Me (Myungsoo/L)

Hope you like this!
Request by:
inspiritfan -- Lee Seul-Bi
Myungsoo/L of Infinite

Lee Seul-Bi's P.O.V

"Would you like to go out to the park this afternoon? I miss you," Myungsoo asks me through the phone.

"Sure, see you there." I agree and the call ends not long after.

I savor my happiness and the butterflies in my stomach that he always ignites in me with his sweet words since we started dating.

Thinking about what am going to wear, our little story reels into my head.

A huge and tough step especially for the L of Infinite was informing the public about our relationship.

He still held on tighter although it would have inclement effects, he fought for me and that left me really touched deepening my love for him even more.

Time speeds by, it's time for me to get ready before Myungsoo comes to pick me up.

The door bell rings as I run down stairs all ready to open the door, I didn't bother checking who it was. I felt him.

The Kim Myungsoo stands before me looking more dashing and handsome.

"Hey," he says smiling, taking in his smile once, twice, and thrice delayed my supposedly instant reply. When I am released from the daze he trapped me in, however, I don't get to mutter anything other than a gasp as he pulls me to him, hugging me tight and close.

"I'm sorry about this week, we were really busy with promotion," he reasons tightening his grip around me.

I smile burying my head into his hard board chest before I sigh in satisfaction.

"Myung, it's okay. I understand, don't worry," I give him a pat while he deepen his head in the gap of my neck.

"I love you, and I missed you so much." he breaks the hug and looks at me. On impulse, I plant a peck on his cheek, he lets out a chuckle before pulling out of the house.

I close the door quickly trying to cope with his speedy strides, he opens the door for me and as soon as I'm in he jogs around the car to the drivers seat. Not moments after he settles in, my hands are held in his.

I'm so not used to all this. Probably never will.

"What's wrong with you oppa?" I ask feeling the overwhelming sensation inside me soon to go out of control.

"It've been a whole week! I need to make up!" He answers only leaving my heart to die on its own. I giggled trying to act normal.

He starts driving and while he does so I notice the sneaky peaks he attempts with a constant smile on both out faces.

"We are here!" He says enthusiastically, I nod intending to open my door, "wait!" He demands beating me to it.

Almost laughing out loud, I speak "was this really necessary?" He nods and leans closer giving me a peck on the lips then smiling innocently.

I look away, cheeks hot then walk away. After locking the car, Myungsoo follows me. We take a seat side by side on my favorite bench and start talking about the whole week, sharing remarkable events.

And the fact that I felt the like happiest girl alive was a constant reminder at the back of my head.

Hearing a familiar beep, I turn to find the cozy looking ice cream car.

I look back at Myungsoo, "Should I get you some?" He asks.

"Do you need to ask?"

He smiles, pecking my forhead before getting up, my eyes follow his mesmerizing retreating figure.