Request 2: Don't Leave (Soonyoung)

Hope it's good enough!
Request by:
iam17diamond -- Oh Ma Ri
Soongyoung of Seventeen

Oh Ma Ri's P.O.V

"Mom, tell him am coming!" I replied after mom told me that Soonyoung was waiting out side to walk with me to college like every day.

My childhood friend and my crush stood across me as I went out, his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Anyong oppa!" I greeted him "oh, Mari yah" he said looking at me before smiling.

My heart went beating fast at the simple gesture "let's go" he instructed holding out his hands for me.

My heart was pounding in my chest, I kept telling myself that it's not the first time and that's it's okay.

I kept telling myself over and over again that he only thinks of me as his little sister, but my feelings were way too strong to vanish by that.

I held his awaiting hand before we started walking, I tried to hide my flushed cheeks by looking away from him and hopefully he didn't notice.

"Did you study well?" He asked, the calculus examination we are having today took over all my sleep.

"Yup" I nodded and yawned.

"You didn't sleep!?" He suddenly stopped walking and looked at me.

I stared at him blankly before nodding reluctantly, he immediately cupped my cheeks and looked into my face. My heart beated erratically again, I really hope he won't feel the heat from my cheeks on his hands.

"Look at your eyes, you look tired. I told you not to stay up late before, now you didn't even sleep?!" He scolded scanning my face.

I pulled his hands down "it's okay oppa, I'm fine" I said looking up front to resume walking.

He stood infront of me blocking my way "what is wrong?" I asked dumbfounded, he gave me his back before kneeling down.

"Oppa? What are you doing people are looking at you!" I whispered to him feeling the eyes on us.

"Hop on" he demanded.

"What? Why? No get up oppa" I said trying to pull him up but failed miserably.

"I don't want you to feel tired, you can sleep on my shoulder till we reach college" he offered, I felt my heart killed itself before killing me. Yet I was still alive. Don't ask.

"If you won't get up I will stay here forever" he said in a challenging tone, he was stone headed and I knew it. And that left me with no choice.

"Okay" I said annoyingly, not that I don't want that to happen. It's just that I feel sorry for my dear heart, I'm not sure if I will be able to survive this.

He stood up straight lifting me up on his back along, I blushed abruptly before securing my arms around his neck.

"Wasn't too hard was it?" He said as I rolled my eyes "I saw that" he snapped.