Request 6: Fool's Gold (Jeonghan)

Wish you enjoy~!
Request by:
taehan-nim -- Eun-Mi

Jeonghan of Seventeen

Eun-Mi's P.O.V

"A transfer student?" I asked my best friend, Mi-Seul, as we walked in the school corridors heading to our lockers.

"A guy or a girl?" I asked after receiving her eager nod "I don't know, but the student body is going chaos because of that matter. I didn't get enough information yet" she confirmed as we both opened our adjacent lockers to put in our books.

"What class do we have now?" I asked looking over the pile of books in my locker with my back bag hanging open on one shoulder.

"Language" she answered, I took out the needed books before slamming the door close.

"There is only one way to figure out, let's see it for ourselves" I announced receiving the determined nod followed by the smirk reflecting my own.

We giggled at our little espionage manner talking about random stuff as we walked to class.

And this ladies and gentlemen is what the school population call; The MiMi Girls.

Mi-Seul and Eun-Mi, MiMi girls, are the most known best friends in this school. Our matching so called pretty looks and fun-wild attitude stands out since the popular girls here are just the cliché type of the Plastics.

We entered class to hear the usual chatter filling the air, we headed to our seats at the back corner of the classroom by the window.

Mi-Seul looked at me in lament as I did the same, yesterday Mr.Kim decided to separate us putting her in the left corner of the class while am on the opposite side, beside the window with no one beside me.

The bell went off as all the students started preparing themselves turning looking upfront at the teacher who just entered, the very Mr.Kim.

He eyed me before diverting his eyes to Mi-Seul next before nodding in approval. I looked at Mi-Seul as we both simultaneously rolled our eyes.

"Attention!" Just now the class became really quite at the sound of Mr.Kim's high disturbing alert.

"We have a new student today," he formerly announced, some cheered and some started gossiping.

I looked at Mi-Seul as we both smirked nodding to one another awaiting the unfold of the new student's identity.