Request 8: For You (Yugyeom)

Wish it's worth your time~!
Request by:
ChAhnyeoliee_Exo -- Y/N (your name)
Yugyeom of GOT7

Y/n sat on the bench wearing her knee length dress as she waited for her boyfriend; Yugyeom.

She rubbed her hands on her shoulders feeling the chilly weather and silently cursed at herself for not wearing something to keep her warm.
After a while she felt a warm shroud over her shoulders, she smelled the very familiar smell she loves the most.

A smile tug on her face before even turning a round to see who it is, she knew.

It's him, her love boy; Yugyeom.

She giggled and held her hands up adjusting the jacket over herself and embracing its warmth.

She heard a chuckle from behind and slightly turned her head to see the smile on Yugyeom's face.

"You are late" she said demanding

"Late better than never" Yugyeom said taking his seat beside her.

She looked at him briefly then looked away to compose her fastened heart beats.

She subconsciously noticed the weak smile in his face, she felt her heart tighten slightly but still shrugged it off.

"Did you wait long?" He asked concerns audible in his voice.

"No, it's okay" she said laughing.

He sighed loudly and threw his arm over her shoulder "I missed you" he confessed as she felt her cheeks heat.

"Same goes to you, Yeom" she said leaning in his chest for him to tighten his wrap around her.

"Just stay with me for a while" he muttered, she didn't hear him as her ears were comprehending the mesmerizing pattern of his loud fast heart beats.

What she didn't know was that these were desperate sad heart beats of a love boy standing opposite to the world for the sake of staying by her side.

He did all this because he wanted to, he fought all this because he wanted her, he loved her this much.

But now, it's out if hand. He can't stop the world that's against him now.

He was threatened to loose his career, everything he worked on, if he stayed with his girlfriend.

He thought about it, he thought a lot.

But then he knew that if he asked her about this, she would tell him to pick his career over her.

But then he was positive she will live the rest if her life broken and sad, regretting choosing his own good over hers.

So he came to a decision, it was going to break his own heart really deep and scare it for eternity, but he still wanted her to forget him.