Request 3: Love Letters (Woohyun)

Hope you enjoy!
Request by:
inspirit_girls -- Yoon Cha Eun
Woohyun of Infinite

Yoon Cha Eun's P.O.V

I pushed my long hair off my face then turned between the bed's covers before fluttering my eyes open.

My eyes laid on the yet unfamiliar room of mine, we moved to another city again which means a new school.

I looked at my mom to see her setting my uniform on my desk chair "here is your uniform Cha-eun ah" she said smiling.

"Thank you Mom" I said feeling tired and sleepy.

"Get up now! You are going to be late!" My mom warned.

I better get up "okay mom" I replied trying my best to leave the warm covers.
___________________

"Attention students!" I heard the teacher, Mrs.Choi, trying to calm the students down as I stood outside the classroom.

Although it's not my first time, I still felt nervous every time I got introduced in a new school.

"We have a new student! You may come in!" I adjusted my uniform and my hair before I walking inside.

"Introduce yourself!" Mrs.Choi said cheerfully after I stood infront of the whole class.

I twisted my fingers nervously looking down with my bangs hiding my brown eyes before I lifted my head up.

"Anyonghaseyo, Yoon Cha-Eun imnida. Hope we can get along well" I said looking at the whole class briefly till my eyes landed on a boy.

Lovely eyes, sharp nose, and firm rounded thick lips, he did really look handsome.

"Cha-eun ssi, you may take a seat there. Beside Nam Woohyun. Woohyun, raise your hand please" the teacher instructed as the guy I was just looking at obeyed lifting up his arm.

I was already expecting what's next, the lame gossip and whispers. Well that made me sure he is "someone" well known and admired here since girls were eyeing me.

"Welcome, Cha-eun ssi" he muttered as I took my seat which took me off guard, I was really expecting the cold arrogant personality.

"Thank you" I mumbled not looking at him as I took out a notebook and a pen from my bag.

Why look? Its probably another semester here and I will leave like everytime, no need to crush on anyone or make any friends. Its for the best.

The teacher started her lecture, Biology, I took quick notes as I listened to the explanation I am surely familiar with.

My head was rested on my palm as I balanced my elbow on the desk, my face to the teacher while my seat mate, Nam Woohyun, was behind.

"Can you answer this question Mr.Nam?" The teacher suddenly asked Woohyun.

I just had to sit back properly now for the sake of respect, I turned my head looking at Woohyun expecting the answer abruptly since it was a really superficial question about the lesson.

"What are the two types of reproduction?" She asked, again.

He moved in his chair, then scratched his head.

I didn't expect that at all, he actually didn't know the answer! I nearly choked.

I quickly wrote the answer on my notebook with no second thoughts then moved it to him.

I'm doing this for the sake of embarrassment Mr.Brains.

"Sexual reproduction and asexual reproduction" he answered.