Request 12: Angels(Sungyeol)

♡♡♡

I hope this is close to what you wanted! This is for you, thank you for your patience and please read this when your surroundings won't  take away from your attention♡

Request by
Kim_Soo_Yeonnie -- Kim Sooyeon
Lee Sungyeol of Infinite

♡♡♡

Kim Sooyeon

I believe in Angels. And I can swear on my grave that each of us have spirit Angels who guard us, guard our spirits. And when I die, I would want to become a spirit Angel too.

But on my grave, they will be my killers. Because I would've died so many times, but only that time they failed to save me. Their spirit.

I wonder if they see us naked. I didn't try to die naked before, not that I tried to die before. And not that it would be my fault if I did, they're the voice of our hearts anyway.

"Kim Sooyeon," my Angel's voice calls. My Angel is a he and he sounds so... lovely. "Don't blame the Angels for your choices. We don't make them for you."

I turn to look at my Angel. His hair was as dark as his skin was light, and he was standing as tall as the mighty creatures could stand. His light attire didn't take the attention away from his skintone, it still shined. He looked marvelous, he looked paranormal.

I was checking him out so leisurely, no one could stop me. He is my Angel. "Why are you here again." I say in a tone so bossy, and I know it pisses him off. But I love Sungyeol this way, my spirit Angel can get mad at me... but Angels can't lie, they can't hurt. I love Angels.

"You called for me, again

"You called for me, again." He looks away and the shine in his eyes isn't on me anymore. "You said I'm the voice of your heart." There it is, that tone that soaks in dominance. Like he owns me, and the shine of his eyes that returned proves just that. "But I'm not." His eyes drop, searching for hope between two universes that can't meet.

"What if I want you to be?"

Sungyeol's resistance snaps, I've been working on this but I didn't expect it. His heels hit the skies and the grounds, his steps so determined and graceful, as he approaches me. I don't get to decide what he's about to do before his slender fingers sneak around my neck and into my hair.

His so plump, so soft, and most pinkish of pillow lips grab mine so firmly, so admittedly and purposefully that I feel too at awe to react. My Angel is in love with me.

My Angel has Fallen in love with me, and for the first time I get so worried. Does that make him a Fallen Angel?

Does that make his wings go away?
Will I make him weaker?

Sungyeol deepens the kiss so forcefully when I don't retaliate, as if telling me that I did this and I should take the responsibility for it. I hold onto his shoulders when my knees buckle. I give into his touch when my fingers graze the tips of his hair. And I kiss him back when he speaks as the voice of my heart, he speaks with the words of love and fear, all the words of uncertainty and want.

He speaks of how I'm the only answer,  but his tongue is doing things utterly different.

An Angel's kiss is something unspoken of, because it's something that can't be put in human vocabulary. It's not something that you and I can understand, it's not something that you and I can call a sin, or a good deed.

It's something untouchable.

And I kiss him back while trying to let him know that he is something I can't explain, that he is the kind I want to be so I can be in his world... so I can speak his language, and know his feelings.

He knows mine.
He makes mine.
He becomes mine.
And I was always his, since the day I was born... till the day I die.

He breaks the kiss with a tuck on my bottom lips, "I can hear you." His muttered words flow with a lopsided smile, "an Angel's kiss to a human spirit makes a spirit Angel."

"Is this spirit dead or alive?" I feel myself asking. His smile falls into a face of sadness and regret. I got my answer.

"Why did you die in your sleep? I couldn't hear your call for help, you couldn't call for me..." His head falls in the nape between my neck and shoulder, and the arms he tied around my waist fasten when his voice breaks loose and his sobs muffle, "I was so scared I would lose your spirit forever."

His lips kiss the skin on my neck, and my shoulders, then my earlobes till I grab his head from either sides and guide his lips back to mine

"But now you found my spirit, forever."

~~~
Hey lovely! I hope you enjoyed and I'm so sorry it's too short!
Thank you for requesting!

Please continue to support and check out the rest of my books you all! I would very much appreciate it.

Stay safe and lovely
Sincerely, Kaye xxoo.