~1~

Hitting one of the selves at the toy store, Minah could be seen busy choosing and pondering over what present she should get for her baby cousin's birthday.

"Hmm, that's what I'm going to get for him" she uttered when she finally eyed one of those teddies up there.

But just as she was lifting up her arm to pick up the brown teddy bear she felt a tug on the hem of her shirt. Surprised by the touch, the girl turned around immediately, only to find a little one bawling her eyes out at her.

"Unnie" the little one called out and then, lifting up her finger to point at the boy who was tailing in behind to her, she wept.

"H-He. He broke b-barbie's arm"

Having heard that Minah stopped whatever she was doing right away and looking up to face the boy who was accused of the act, she herself was taken aback by his features.

A lot taller than her with pink hair and pierced ears, the boy awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck before flashing a polite smile at her.

Playing dumb to his sincerity, the girl held out a protective stance in front of the little one instead.

"Who are you and why did you break her doll?" she then demanded out of him.

"B*tch I'mma monster I rap with a prospect, yeah I rap with a mindset I'm a suspect. I'm da king, I'm the god so where ma emperors at?" was his reply and Minah stared at him speechless with her mouth slightly open.

"Y- Yah! Watch your mouth!" Minah exclaimed showing her angry expression.

The boy looked a little surprised by her aggressive attitude and instantly wanted to clear out the misunderstanding.

The little girl took a step and stood next to Minah shaking her head in disappointment before he could speak out.

"Oppaaa! How many times do I have to tell you. It's so embarrassing when you introduce yourself like that to strangers"

The boy smiled again shyly and his dimples appeared on both cheeks.

"I'm sorry unnie" the little one apologized and bowed to the older girl. "He is my big brother and his name is Namjoon" she tugged on Minah's sleeve asking her to lean down before whispering to her ear. "He likes rapping so he calls himself Rap Monster but honestly he's just the god of destruction"

Minah tried hard to hold her laughter back after having a grasp of the situation.

"Haru I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose" Namjoon lowered his body to her level and tried to hold her hand but she hid behind Minah again.

"I'm not going near Namjoon oppa alone again. He'll break all of my toys in the end" Haru pouted.

The boy furrowed his brows in despair and looked at Minah hoping that she'll know what to do. Luckily she was used to treating little children since she works at a kindergarten.

"I'm Minah, it's nice to meet you Haru" she said and extended her hand for a handshake.

The little one happily took it as she wiped the last few remaining tears of her cheeks on the sleeve of her blue dress.

"Unnie? Can you help me take care of my brother? I don't think I can handle him all by myself" Haru asked out of the blue.

Minah would simply refuse in a situation like this being the tough girl she is but something made it hard for her to just say 'no' this time.

"Okay. Let's look after him together" she agreed and Haru hugged her tightly to show how excited she was.

Minah turned to look at Namjoon who had heard their whole conversation and her heart skipped a bit when she noticed that his hair matched the light shade of pink covering his cheeks.

A/N

Alright!! New story is out! As always, leave your thought in the comments. Any feedback is more than welcome.

Shout out to -ohnevermind for letting me use her idea. Thanks so much ^_^

P.S: I wanted to write in the third person as a change for the first chapter. I hope it turned out okay :)