~11~

Minah's POV

"Miss are you going to get on?" I heard someone say bringing me back from my thoughts.

I quickly hopped on the bus and bowed a few times to the driver and the rest of the passengers apologizing for making them wait because of me.

I've been spacing out all the time since Namjoon said that to me a couple of weeks ago. It's so annoying how he manages to have such an impact on me with just one smile and a cheesy line.

I mean, what's with the 'I'm gonna make you fall for me' when he can't even look at me in the eyes for more than a few seconds without blushing? 

He... he's already become the only one occupying my mind 24/7, though. I have no idea what he's planning again but I guess it feels nice to watch him trying hard to catch my attention. I find myself always thinking about him and what he'll do next.

But I've made up my mind, I'm going to make a counterattack. He can't be the only one making my heart flutter all the time. I can make him feel this way too.

I was gazing at the clear sky with my head resting on the window when my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen to see a text from Namjoon. 

Namjoon: We're going for an ice cream with Haru. Do you want to come with us? She says she misses you... And I want to see you too, beautiful ;)

I chuckled thinking how nervous he must have been before sending this message. Should I tease him a little? I cleared my throat and quickly typed my answer. After reading it one more time, I clicked the send button. 

Namjoon's POV

"Yah! Jimin, don't you dare send that!" I said, my eyes wide open.

He looked at me with his finger over the send button, both of us staying still for a moment. I panicked when a smirk spread across his face. Before I could snatch my phone away from his hand he had already sent the text to Minah.

"Come on hyung, I know you needed a little help and you can rely on your dongsaeng" he said smiling proudly.

I trapped his head under my arm and ruffled his hair messily.

"You know you're doing it more difficult for me, right?" I said gritting my teeth as he tried to escape.

Right then Minah answered to the message Jimin had sent to her on my behalf.

Minah: Sure, tell Haru I miss her more and I'm on my way to your place. I want to see you, too, pabo ;)

'She... she wants to see me, too' I thought and a smile spread across my face as I kept staring at her last sentence.

"Ha! See hyung, I know what I'm doing!" Jimin said taking the chance to get away from my grip. "Noona will fall for you before you even know it"

"Do you really think so?" I rubbed the back of my neck feeling embarrassed. "I mean, I haven't actually confessed yet"

"Then what are you waiting for?" Jin said placing the glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice on the table.

"The right moment... I guess" I felt my face becoming hotter just at the thought of confessing my feelings to her.

...a few minutes later...

I heard a knock on the door and rushed to open it wishing I'd not fall of the stairs this time. Behind the door stood Minah, this beautiful girl that has stolen my heart since she confronted me for the first time at the toy store.