~8~

Minah's POV

"Come in, unnie! My room's upstairs" Haru said cheerfully as she held my hand leading me to her bedroom.

I was a bit nervous it being the first time I visit her house, I can't deny that. But her parents were probably still at work since there was complete silence from the moment we got inside.

Haru opened the door to her bedroom letting me in. I gasped when I saw someone lying on the bed but a sigh of relief escaped my lips when I realized it was Namjoon.

"Unnie?" Haru whispered. "Let's wake him up" she said with a mischievous smile.

I hesitated for a moment but her enthusiasm was plenty for both of us. She motioned for me to go behind him as she carefully climbed on the bed. I waited as she counted to three and we both attacked Namjoon tickling him.

He was startled and almost fell on the floor while laughing with his eyes still closed. I couldn't help but laugh too. I didn't expect to say this but it was so fun.

I was moving my fingers on his sides when I felt his arm getting a firm grip of my waist. Soon we were all lying on the bed facing the sky painted on the ceiling as we were trying to catch our breath from laughing too much.

Namjoon was between me and Haru with each of his arms holding us close to him as if he was scared we'd leave him.

"This feels great" he murmured something that I couldn't understand.

After a good few minutes of just staying like that enjoying the moment, I awkwardly moved away from his grasp.

"I'm going to get some juice for everyone" Haru stated before she exited the room in a hurry.

"Namjoon?" I called his name and he turned to look at me making my heart feel strange again. "Umm thanks for the other day. Your porridge helped me get better in no time" I said and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I did burn the first one" he confessed and I tried hard to hide a chuckle.

We both fell silent again. Why is it so difficult to talk to each other when we're alone? I just want him to sit next to me and hold me like he did before. I want to watch him smile and just listen to his voice.

I shook my head to get these crazy thoughts out of my mind. Why am I thinking like that anyway?

I looked around Haru's room. A typical room for a five year old girl. Almost everything was pink and her dolls were neatly placed on the selves next to the wardrobe.

My eyes fell on a notebook that was left on the desk. It was the only black object in the room so it caught my attention and I held it in my hands curious about what's inside.

"The most beautiful moments in life" I read on the first page after opening it.

"Wait!" Namjoon said and I lifted my head to look at him, his eyes slightly widened. "You can't read that"

As he nervously stepped towards me he tripped on the carpet just two steps before reaching me. Before I could even realize what happened, my back hit the floor and Namjoon was on top of me. Again.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry" he started apologizing as he hovered over me, his arms supporting his body just a couple of inches above mine.

I looked at him for a moment before bursting into laughter. He's so clumsy, he can't control it. But I'm slowly getting used to this side of him. I'm slowly starting to like it.

"It's just... it's just a little hard to believe that such a clumsy person can be so smart" I said.

He pouted his lips and looked at me with what seemed to be an angry expression making me feel a little guilty for what I just said. Maybe I offended him...

"I- I didn't mean to-"

"I'm just messing with you" he said cutting me mid sentence. "It's kinda weird I guess" he flashed me a smile showing me his deep dimples.

It slowly faded though and my heartbeat started rising when I saw the way he was looking at me. His eyes were staring at mine so intensely that I felt paralyzed and his lips were slightly parted.

He steadily leaned closer, his gaze traveling from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes.

'What should I do? What should I do?' my mind was in a total chaos!

I just shut my eyes waiting for whatever was about to happen.