~9~

Rapmon's POV

I stared at her beautiful features. Her eyes locked with mine for a few seconds before she suddenly closed them. Her lips were only inches away from mine. If I leaned in just a little more then I'd kiss her.

'I want to do it so badly... Should I?' I thought and started getting closer, my eyes never leaving her rosy lips.

"Can you... can you get up?" she said, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

Her always acting tough was probably why it felt like my heart would stop after I saw her blushing for the first time. She looked too cute and I kept staring at her trying to imprint her embarrassed expression in my memory.

I must have looked like a fool, smiling just by looking at her face. I lifted my finger and booped her nose, her eyes opening wide because of my touch.

I laughed with her slightly annoyed expression.

"Namjoon?" she said still avoiding my eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Will you move?" she said and hesitantly put her hands on my chest in an attempt to push me away.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Not before I do this"

I suddenly leaned in closing the distance between us until my lips met hers. They were just the way I imagined; warm and soft.

"Hyung! Haru called and asked us to come over and help you with Mi-" Tae said after barging in the room but Hoseok covered his mouth with his palm before he could blurt out more.

Minah pushed me away with all her might and stood up instantly looking at her feet as she played with her fingers. God, she looked beautiful...

I secretly threw a glare at the boys for their awful timing. Why did they have to get in just when I gathered the courage to confess? Now it's going to be even more difficult.

"I guess we're not needed anymore" Yoongi hyung smirked and they awkwardly stepped out of the room.

"I- I have to go" Minah said and stayed silent for a moment before getting out of the room too.

I took a deep breath processing the whole situation. I mean... I kissed her. I kissed Minah.

I smiled subconsciously and placed my fingers where her lips were just a few minutes ago. Her warmth still lingering on my lips. Her sweet taste still making my mind a mess.

I fell on the bed and closed my eyes repeating the moment in my head again and again. A knock on the door brought me back in reality.

"Hyung, we're here!" Tae said after entering the room followed by the rest of the boys.

"Oh now you knock?" I asked making sure they notice the sarcasm in my voice.

"Hehe, sorry about before" Taehyung said and flashed me his rectangle smile.

Of course I can't stay mad at them. We've been friends for so many years now that there's practically nothing that can ruin our friendship.

Taehyung or Tae as we call him, is the adorable kid with the 4D personality in our group. Hoseok hyung is the source of energy while Yoongi hyung is the wise grandpa. Then there's Jimin who has no jams no matter how hard he tries to prove the opposite and Jungkook, our golden maknae. Last but definitely not least, our hyung, Jin. He's the normal one among us. Well... at least most of the time. And I forgot to mention he's Haru's doctor.

"Oppa, what did you do to Minah unnie?" Haru asked while frowning. "She looked like she was in a daze and didn't even say goodbye before leaving"

I ruffled my hair in frustration and got up from the bed sitting on the ground where everyone else had already formed a circle.

"I kissed her" I confessed earning cheers from the guys. "So what do I do next?" I asked and we all turned to look at Haru as if she was some expert on relationships.

"Hmm, let me think" the little girl pursed her lips and rubbed her chin with fer hand as if she was in deep thought making everyone laugh with her adorable posture.

A/N

Annyeong~ I hope you're all doing fine :)

KissTheHungryNarwhal I loved your idea so I hope you don't mind that I used it ^_^