~2~

Namjoon's POV

"Okay this sounds good. Got to write it down" I whispered and got up from my bed heading to the desk.

After opening the black notebook in which I usually write my lyrics, I took a pen and started scribbling down my thought.

Come here I'm bout to take u higher
We about to set this love on fire
I've never felt like this before
My mom couldn't even stop me
I told you how I really felt
And in the end, I won
Baby u should know u change
All of my negatives to positive
You put up your thorns
but I can see you're a rose
who's making my heart race again
The person is you
I still don't know but
I'll make you know everything about me
(A/N: This is from BTS - Intro: What am I to you)

Minah

'That's a pretty name. Suits her' I found myself smiling while thinking about the girl we met at the toy store the other day.

Flashback

"Okay. Let's look after him together"

End of flashback

I wonder whether she really meant it. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing her again...

"Oppa~" Haru barged in my room and climbed on the bed. "I have something to ask you"

I raised my eyebrow in confusion waiting for her to continue.

"I want to start going at kindergarten" she stated and played with the hem of her shirt.

"Really? How come? You always said you didn't like places like these and you prefered staying with your big brother" I said as I got up. 

Taking slow steps approaching the bed, I was getting ready for my attack. Haru widened her eyes in realisation of what was about to happen.

"I'm not boring am I?" I asked as I started tickling her tummy earning a few giggles from the adorable small creature.

"Haha, n- no. That's not it" she managed to say between her laughter. 

Seeing that she was already out of breath I stopped and held her up. Her small arms were wrapped around my neck as she was trying to catch her breath.

"That's it! You're getting better everyday" I said and smiled to encourage her. "Your heart is becoming stronger" 

Her eyes brightened after she heard my comment.

"Namjoon oppa" she said and placed her hands on my cheeks. "You're the best big brother in the whole world. But... I can't spent all my time with you. I want to have more friends" she explained.

"But you have many friends. Taehyung,Jungkook, Jimi-" she didn't let me finish my sentence.

"Yeah I know. But I want to have friends that are my age too" she said and I couldn't find anything to tell her in order to change her mind.

I already knew she wanted to go out and live like a normal 5 year old. Her eyes always followed the little children at the playground running around freely as she had to sit on the bench so that she would't overexert herself.

Haru was born with a weak heart. The doctors said she wouldn't make it for more than a month and we were all devastated as we couldn't do anything to help her.

Many nights I stayed awake squeezing my brain to think of a way to help my vulnerable baby sister but it was in vain. My 148 IQ wasn't enough to help me find a solution so I just waited for a miracle. So did the rest of the family.

And the miracle happened. 

One whole year had passed and Haru was still with us. Her small heart proved the doctors wrong and made my wishes come true.

However, we had to be extremely careful. We still have. One might think of me as an overprotective big brother but I decided to take care of her since I couldn't trust anyone else to do it. Not even our own perents. 

There are times that she has attacks out of the blue and I'm the only one who can help her deal with them. But they're gradually becoming less frequent as she grows up which gives me hope.

"So, can I go oppa? Hmm?" she asked again. "Pretty pleaseu~" she pouted looking at me with puppy eyes since she knows this is my weakness.

"Ugh okay" I agreed. "But I'll be coming with you. At least for the first few weeks" I said.

Unable to hide her enthusiasm she gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me tightly.

"Yay! Thank you oppa, I love you so much. To infinity and beyond" she said making me chuckle at her adorable reaction.

"Then let's look for the kindergarten you'll go to" I said as I put her down again.

"No need for that. I already know where the best place to go is" she said with a huge grin. "Can we go there now?"

I was a little taken aback that she had already decided this on her own but decided to follow her will.

"Okay. Just let me get my glasses first"

I was about to put them on but accidentally broke them in the process.

Haru who witnessed the whole thing, facepalmed and took my hand.

"What am I going to do with you. I hope unnie will find a way to fix you" she mumbled something but I didn't understand exactly what it was.

"Let's go!"