~4~

Minah's POV

"Oh the nurse is not here" the pink haired boy said as he carefully placed me on the bed.

"She must have left already oppa. There aren't any kids here for her to take care of at this hour" Haru remarked.

He looked a bit skeptical while pinching his bottom lip with his fingers. He mumbled an 'okay' and nodded his head before rushing to the shelves picking up some bandage.

Walking closer to me again he sat on the bed next to my leg and pulled it on his lap making sure he wasn't hurting me.

"Wha-What are you doing?" I stuttered feeling flustered. "I can take care of it myself"

I tried to get away from him but he gently held my leg in place.

"It's okay. You can rely on me" he said and smiled at me showing his deep dimples.

I wasn't used to a man touching me so I felt a bit embarassed when he did. I decided to let him help me only because I was in pain that moment and resisting wouldn't lead me to anywhere.

I watched him as he wrapped the bandage around my ankle and a chuckle escaped my mouth catching his attention. He lifted his head to look at me and I noticed he was blushing hard.

"Actually, I don't really know how to do this" he confessed while pointing at the bandage he had sloppily wrapped around my leg.

"Really oppa? Even I can do this much" Haru spoke up and tried to help.

The little girl really did a great job and I gave her a hug to thank her.

"So unnie, you meant what you said the other day right? That you're going to help me take care of my brother" she asked in a low voice making sure that Namjoon wasn't listening.

I looked over at him before nodding. I didn't want to let her down, she looked really excited about this. 

"Great!" Haru smiled. "He'll be coming to the kindergarten starting tomorrow. I've got everything settled" she said and I blinked a few times in an attempt to grasp her words.  

... a few days later...

I placed the fresh rose on the grass and picked up the one I brought yesterday since it had already started to wither.

"I have to go now, dad, or else I'll be late" I said and ran my fingers over his name that was written on the cold stone. "I'll come again tomorrow morning" I said and left the cemetary.

I come here everyday, bringing a white rose for my dad since they were his favourite. My father died when I was eight but I still remember him. I remember how much I loved him and how much he loved me too. 

He was a policeman and died on duty. It was night when it happened. I still remember waiting for him to come home for days even though everyone said he wouldn't be back.

"You're a strong girl" he said everytime I knocked him down as we were playing.

But now I know he was just letting me win.

"You're a strong girl" people said when I didn't cry at his funeral.

I had to be strong for mom. She needed me a lot back then and I couldn't afford to break down too.

Dad used to call me his little angel but now he is my angel, watching over me from up there.

I arrived at the kindergarten just on time.

Namjoon has been coming along with Haru and instead of just sitting in a corner doing nothing, he offered to help with the kids. One of them asked him to teach them how to rap and that's how it all started.

"My name is Daehan" one of the children in the class tried rapping. "And soon I'll be a grown up man"

"Yeah that's it!" Namjoon gave him a thumbs up.

I laughed by myself while watching all the boys gathered aroung him in a circle with their eyes focused on him waiting for his next instruction. 

He has his way with the children. I didn't expect to say this but he actually is pretty smart. At first, I thought he wasn't that clever but after watching him for the past couple of days I realized he's just clumsy. Really clumsy!

"Woah, watch out!" I tried to warn him but it was already late.

He was trying to pick a fairy tale from the top of the bookself and I don't know how he managed to do it but the furniture collapsed leaving him standing with the book in his right hand. Everyone in the classroom were left with their mouths hanging open.

He stayed frozen for a moment before turning to meet my glare. He looked at me with apologetic eyes while biting his lips. I sighed heavily and walked towards him remaining silent.

"I'm sorry" he said and helped me pick up the pieces of the now broken bookself.

"This is going to be a real challenge" I murmured.

"What is?" he asked confused.

"Taking care of you" I said without thinking and my eyes widened after I realized I had just said that out loud.

"Noona and hyung are a couple?" Seojun said tilting his head to the side.

"I knew oppa liked Minah unnie. He looks at her all the time and smiles when she smiles" Sol pointed out and the others agreed.

My heart started beating a little faster than it normally does when Namjoon didn't deny any of the stuff the kids had just said.