~16~

...5 years later...

Minah's POV

"Seokjin? How should I tell him?" I asked nervously.

"You don't need to worry about how. Just tell him" he said before smiling.

Seokjin is a really kind person. The last years I've spent together with all the boys have been the best of my life. I'm more attached to Jin though. There is something in the way he talks that reminds me of my father so this may be the reason why we've become such close friends.

"You're right! I'll tell him tonight" I said and nodded my head feeling determined.

I returned home later that day to prepare dinner. Namjoon would be back in an hour and I had to prepare the atmosphere before dropping the news.

We've been together for 5 years now. It was about seven months ago that he proposed to me.

-Flashback-

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with a blanket wrapped around me to keep myself warm.

Namjoon was in the kitchen refilling the bowl with chips. Suddenly I heard the sound of plates breaking but I wasn't surprised. Living with the god of destruction has made me get used to this sound. As well as the sound of someone's body hitting the floor.

"I'm okay" I heard him say making me chuckle.

He returned in the living room and sat on the couch scouting close to me.

"Come here" he said with his arms open asking me to go to his embrace.

I smiled and put the blanket around his shoulders before snuggling in his arms, my back touching his chest as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Minah?" Namjoon said next to my ear, his voice still sending shivers down my spine every time he's this close to me.

"Do you remember this?" He asked and showed me a black notebook.

I hadn't noticed hI'm holding it since the lights of the room were switched off. I took the notebook in my hands and after reading the words writen on the first page I remembered what this was.

"The most beautiful moments in life" I read out loud. "Oh this is the notebook that caused our first kiss" I exclaimed and Namjoon giggled as he held me closer, his arms wrapped around my belly as we both looked at the notebook.

"You never told me what this means" I said after remembering that he had promised to tell me one day.

"Go ahead. Find out on your own" hhe said smiling before placing a flower kiss on my neck.
I turned to the next page feeling excited to see what this was all about.

Whatever I do, I can't help it
It's definitely my heart, my feelings
But why don't they listen to me
I'm just talking to myself again

I need you girl, you're beautiful
I need you girl, you're so cold
I need you girl

Only your scent completes me
Hurry and hug me

I can only see you
I can only see you alone

If I had only one day
I will go see the person who created Converse Highs
Then I'll tell that person, you saved the world
You made that girl born again

you know what I want
White t-shirt, jeans and red Converse Highs, that's it

You are my only sun, one and only in the world
I bloomed for you, but I'm still getting thirsty
It's too late, too late, I can't live without you