~12~

Namjoon's POV

I didn't sleep much last night. My mind was filled with thoughts about her. I couldn't get Minah's kiss out of my head. I even dreamed of her...

Is this her revenge for when I kissed her without a warning? Did she also feel the way I do now?

Ugh I can't think about this right now. Haru's birthday is today and we prepared a surprise party for her. The only thing that's left is the cake and Jin is on his way here to help me make it.

"Oh hyung, where are you?" I asked after picking up my phone.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, I can't make it. I just got an emergency call from the hospital" he explained.

"Umm okay. I guess I'll have to make it alone" I said and was about to end the call.

"NO! You can't do that! Think of how hard your parents' have worked to built this house. You can't just destroy it in a few minutes" he said in panic.

"Come on hyung, don't exaggerate"

"I'm not" he said and paused for a moment. "I know, I'll call Minah to go and help you"

"Minah? Why do you have her number" I asked feeling a little flustered.

"Haha, don't worry. I have the number of everyone close to Haru just in case something happens" he said.

A few minutes later Minah arrived and we headed straight to the kitchen. We started looking around to check if we have all the ingredients. The atmosphere was quite awkward, I'm not gonna lie. I tried talking to her about yesterday but I just couldn't find a way to start the conversation.

"We don't have whipped cream" I said after checking in the fridge.

"Oh okay, I'll go buy some from the store down the corner. Just let me get this bowl first" she said standing on her tiptoes as she tried to reach for a big blue bowl that was placed on the top self.

I walked towards her and picked it up for her. My hand slightly brushing against hers.

"Here you go" I said as I placed the bowl on the counter and she slowly turned around to face me.

My heart started beating faster when I realized that I was standing this close to her.

"Namjoon, can you move?" she asked.

But I didn't answer. I didn't want to let this opportunity go. We had to clear things out about what happened yesterday.

"Can we talk about last night first?" I asked.

"Wha- what happened last night?" she stuttered, her eyes avoiding my gaze. "I don't... I don't remember anything" she said nervously.

I took a step closer. She couldn't walk away from me since the counter was right behind her but she kept looking down at her feet.

"Minah" I gently touched her chin and made her face me.

Her cheeks rosy pink, the look in her eyes more beautiful than ever. Her lips slightly trembling as if she was about to say something but couldn't find the right words to express it.

"I can help you remember" I said almost in a whisper and kissed her.

I didn't hesitate, I didn't even wait for her answer. I mean I was at my limit. Having her this close to me looking so vulnerable made it impossible to hold back.

It was a short kiss though. I didn't want to scare her.

"Do you remember now?" I asked my eyes leaving hers only to look at her lips.

"I... I still don't re-"

I kissed her again.

"What about now?" I asked.

"I- I think I'm starting to remember" she said in a low voice. "Did this happen?" she asked and nervously placed both of her hands on my cheeks pulling me closer to her.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and waited for my reaction.

I didn't care about anything else that moment. I simply wanted to hold her. Kiss her. I wanted Minah to know my feelings for her.

I lifted my right hand and touched her cheek softly caressing it with my thumb while I wrapped my left hand around her waist. I started leaning in but stopped when she closed her eyes. Staying still I tried to treasure that moment. I wanted to remember the expression she was showing me right then for the rest of my life.

She was too beautiful. I wanted her to be mine. Not just for that moment, for that day. But for as long as I can keep her by my side.

Just when she opened her eyes after realizing that I wasn't moving for a few seconds, I kissed her.

The distance between our lips suddenly disappearing again but for a longer time. Our lips moved in synch as she kissed me back and her arms found their way around my neck.

I didn't know how much it lasted, I didn't care to be honest. The only thing that mattered was that Minah was with me, kissing me. I had to do something, say something to make her stay with me.

Our lips parted and I could still feel my heart thumping in my chest. I rested my forehead on hers with my eyes still closed, our breaths mingling as it grew silent.

"Namjoon..." she spoke first. "You won..." she hesitated for a moment and I moved my head away to take a better look of her face. "You made me fall for you. So, you know you have to take responsibility after this, right?"

I didn't want to hold back my smile so I let my dimples show up.

"I know" I said and a chuckle escaped my lips. "I'm more than willing to take responsibility"

Right when I finished my sentence, Minah kissed me quickly before burying her face in my chest. I was a bit surprised but wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, spinning around a couple of times.

"So, will you be my Miss Right?" I asked her and waited for her answer as I started to blush.

"Of course I will, stupid" she said feeling embarrassed and slightly punched my chest. "You're already my Mr Right" she said and hid her face in her palms making me giggle at her cuteness.

"Don't laugh! That was so embarrassing" she pouted and headed to the door.

"Okay, okay I'll stop. Don't leave" I said holding her wrist.

"I- I'm not leaving. I'm just going to buy whipped cream for the cake" she said and I loosened my grip.

"Oh right" I said as shyly rubbed the back of my neck.

She rushed to the front door but right before closing it behind her she said something.

"Don't come running behind me cause you may fall again. I don't want you to get hurt, pabo"

A/N

Forever, we are young~~

Less that a week before the the Special Album is released!! I'm so excited for the full version of House of Cards and Love is not Over. AND BALLAD VERSION OF RUN!!!

MTFBWY