~13~

Minah's POV

It was lots of fun at Haru's birthday party. We had invited all the kids from her class in kindergarten as well as Namjoon's friends. I got to know them a little better and I can see why he likes hanging out with them so much.

-Flashback-

"She's here! Everyone on your places" Taehyung said hastily running in the living room after seeing Seokjin's car parking in front of the house.

The kids quickly tried to hide under or behind furniture while Jimin and Yoongi headed to bring the cake from the kitchen. I didn't get to see where the rest of the guys hid since Namjoon took my hand and lead us both behind the long curtain hanging in front of the window.

Even though there was plenty of space there for both of us, he pulled me in his embrace resting his chin on my head.

I swear I could feel him smiling as I stood still facing his chest, his scent filling the air I was breathing.

"Namjoon... I-" I was cut off when he placed his index finger on my lips.

"Shhh we have to be quiet" he whispered holding me even closer to his body.

I didn't try to resist again. Instead I decided to enjoy the moment and wrapped my arms tightly around Namjoon's waist who was obviously surprised by my sudden act.

He cleared his throat in an attempt to hide his embarrassment making it hard for me to hold back a chuckle.

"Jin oppa? Where's everyone?" Haru was heard saying after entering the house.

Seokjin took her in the living room and just as planned we waited for him to turn on the lights before getting out of our hiding places.

I wouldn't mind hiding for a little longer though...

"SURPRISE!" we all shouted in synch.

Haru's eyes widened in shock for a couple of seconds until her slightly open mouth turned into her cute smile.

"Surprise my pretty princess" Taehyung said while he kneeled in front of her as a knight would do to his beloved princess and Haru jumped in his arms.

"Hey! I'm her brother so she's my princess" Namjoon said emphasizing the word 'my' and pouted as he probably felt jealous that he wasn't the first person his little sister hugged.

Haru looked at him for a moment before sticking her tongue out and hugged Taehyung one more time. Namjoon kept glaring at them until Haru started laughing and ran to her big brother.

"I'm just teasing you, oppa! I love you more than anyone else" the little one said making everyone smile at the heartwarming scene taking place in the room.

-End of flashback-

So Namjoon and I are together now. It's Saturday and we arranged to meet at the park for a picnic. Too common one would think but the fact that it's our first date makes it special.

I woke up early to make some snacks and put all the necessary stuff for our outingin a basket . We were both too excited for this and forgot that it actually need some preparations.

I decided to put on a dress as a change since I rarely do so. Pants are much more comfortable to wear when you have to deal with four and five year olds everyday. I checked myself in the mirror one last time and put my keys in my bag before leaving the appartment.

Luckily, the weather was nice. April was already ending making it completely evident that it was spring. You could smell it in the air.

I instantly smiled when I saw Namjoon pacing up and down near a bench where he had placed his backpack as he waited for me.