Trapped

^ up there or to the side, is a picture of Jude and Davis. (It's actually Jack and Finn Harries)

Sorry this is so late.
Enjoy <3

*********************
Lydia's PoV:
This should be a fun trip. A lot of us are here.
There's Jude, Logan, Aunt Taylor, Uncle Jake, Aunt Quinn, My mom, Jamie, Maddison, uncle Lucas and I.
Sawyer was not allowed to come because of her little drinking episode.
She's not as good at hiding stuff as I am, clearly.
Anyways, it's basically at this Bunglow my dad bought near the woods. It's going to be a lot of fun.

"Hey" Logan said to me. I was sitting on the front porch. 
"Hi Logi" I smirked.
He glared at me.
"Wow, you have more mood swings I do".
"Haha, as if anyone can beat you at that. It's the one thing you're good at."
I playfully hit him,
I was slowly getting closer to him.
"Let's do something".
"That sounds like work" I replied.
"Right.."
"I'm kidding!"
"Uh no, it's fine, I'll do something fun".
He said playfully.
"Logan!"
"Uh talk to the hand" he said and wiped away a fake tear. He quickly left.
I went back to writing in my diary,when my mom entered.
"Hey! Wanna go shopping?" She exclaimed in a hurry.
"Is this because you want to ignore aunt Taylor?"
"Oh please, no. Where- what- why would you- ok bye."
This is how intelligent my mother is.
Aunt Quinn and her have been ignoring Aunt Taylor. They also bear a slight grudge against uncle Lucas for inviting them. I suddenly had a great day. I ran to Logan's room. I was about to burst in but then I was like,
Manners.
Bosh- like I have any.
I just don't wanna risk seeing what he could be doing.
I knocked.
He yelled, "come in"
I yelled, "are you decent?"
"Never for you!" He yelled back. I just rolled my eyes and entered. He was just playing on the play station.
"Stop the game"
"Sorry, that sounds like work" he said, mimicking me.
"Oh shut up you cry baby, I have a fun plan."
"He shut the game after five minutes of me silently glaring at him.
"This better be good, that was my highest score."

*********************

See, I've never underestimated my intelligence. Who has?

We basically came up with a plan to trap aunt Quinn, aunt Taylor and my mother in the same room so they had to speak to each other.
We started off.
I told my mother and aunt Quinn to come to mall with me separately whilst Logan asked aunt Taylor because he "wanted to buy a gift for sawyer"
Blah- as if sawyer would not return a gift anyways.

I took them to "Hollister".
This place was near the woods but it still had malls.
we were searching for clothes when I got a text from Logan saying he was there and couldn't find us.  He said he was in the woman's section and aunt Taylor wanted him to get off the phone.
I don't get, I was in the same place!
After half an hour, my mother and aunt Quinn moved on. Later I realised that the stupid boy had taken her to H&M instead.
Fool.
In the food court, I told Logan to bring her there. He unfortunately suddenly found an interest in woman's shoes and he was discussing them with aunt Taylor. By the time they came, we had left.
*face palms self*

When Logan and aunt Taylor finally reached home after an enlightening conversation on shoes. I wanted to accomplish our mission.
But Jude had other ideas.

"Let's go outside!"

Noo! Now they're all going to have ways not to spend time with each other.

Gah. Life. So sad.

That was of course until Logan came up with an even better plan.

We all went outside. It was burning outside. But we decided to play catch anyways. Logan and I cleverly chose teams in such a way that on Logan's team, there was:

Aunt Taylor
Uncle Jake
Maddison

And my team:

Mother
Jamie
Aunt Quinn
Uncle Lucas

Jude wanted the prestigious role of referee.
*laughs internally*

We started off.

So I wasn't sure how this game actually worked, turns out one team had to hide and the other has to search.
Yeah, no one gave me a heads up.
When someone yelled "go!"

I went and jumped on uncle Jake and made him fall.
Oops?
"What are you doing?" He said half laughing.
"What- oh- isn't this how you play?" I said.

"No" they all said.

"Gee thanks!" I said. And in a sassy way put my hands on my hip, snapped and walked away.
It was all cool until I tripped.. And fell.

Everyone enjoyed this thoroughly.
"Yeah yeah get over it!" I said, getting up with NO help.
"Just start" I smirked.
The plan was that in the middle of the game I told Jamie, uncle Lucas and Jude to run into the house and lock all the doors except the two at the back. Logan told uncle Jake and Maddison.
Soon it was just Logan, my mom, aunt Taylor, aunt Quinn and I.
"Hey where did everybody go!" My mom exclaimed.
"Check behind the tree house" I said, where I knew aunt Taylor was hiding. Aunt Quinn and mother went there, and then Logan and I ran back into the house and shut all doors.
It took exactly 4 minutes and 36 seconds for all three of them to come running to the house, banging on the doors.
Yup we had trapped them in the boiling heat.
Ok wait don't look at me like that! I had a reason.

Mom didn't pack the Nutella.
And like aunt Taylor and stuff but that doesn't matter as much.

Right Anyways, we watched them outside, laughing a lot.
I slipped a note out saying,

Dear "adults", you sisters are supposed to be mature adults but looks like you never grew up, so you're stuck outside until you sort out this fight of yours.
Love,
I ain't telling you my name (I have no death wish)

My mom glared at me after reading it.

"You are in trouble, young lady".

*********************
After a very long time, I saw the three of them hug and I finally opened the doors. They ran in and gave us all lectures.
Also now we have to cook dinner.

I'm gonna pretend like this wasn't my idea. Cause I can't cook.

But we figured it out, and at night after dinner, I sat next to Logan.

"Can't believe we're going back tomorrow" he said.

"Yeah, I kind of don't want to".

"It's ok" he said and gave me a tight hug.

He's my friend, but we've just got REALLY close suddenly. I miss Jude.

That's when, right out the corner of my eye, I find Jude glaring at us.

Oh no.

*********************

A/N
Ok ok I hope you don't hate me and that you haven't completely lost interest! It's a long update and I promise I have another coming soon.

Love XX