Basketleaders

A/N

I just wanted to say that I re wrote the earlier chapter. please read it.

********************

Davis pov:

"Come on!" coach said after whistling. Yup, I took Emma's advice, I'm trying out for basketball.

Let's just say, I'm not really into this sport. Jude seems to be doing fine on the other hand. He just got his shot in , AGAIN. This time from the three quarter line.

"Well done Jude!" coach said.

"Davis, your turn" he said. everyone started looking at me and I went up to him

"What do I do?" I asked, quietly.

"Just get the shot in, then we will move on to dribbling" he said, a tad bit harshly.

I went up to the line and stared at the basket. I read somewhere that I should aim at the box. that's exactly what I did. I made the shot but it bounced of the rim of the net.

"Next!" coach said.

"Wait can I go again?"

"Next!" he repeated.

I walked away and Jude said, "hey that wasn't so bad"

"Yeah" I said and sat down.

DRIBBLING

this I perfected. I dribbled perfectly till the net. coach was proud of me.

I passed it to Jude who made a shot again. I was gaining confidence. Jude and I were making a good team until of course....

"Hey guys!!" Luke said. Luke's the new guy who thinks he's too cool.

Luke tried making the shot and it went in perfectly. He dribbled and when we played a match, he refused to pass. Coach clearly saw potential in us because he said,

"Luke, Jude and Davis will teach you passing"

"What? I don't need them!"

"Too bad"

The bell rang and selections were over.

I had to teach him.... Great (note sarcasm)

"Logan you're going to help as well"

Logan was really cool. He was pretty good as well.

"Damn" Logan said.

"Hey, no whining" coach said and we all left.

********************

Sawyer pov:

Cheerleading try outs

"Can I just say this captain alana is a b- beautiful person" I quickly said when I noticed her enter.

"Trust me, I know, nice save by the way" Lydia replied.

"How's the leg?"

She shrugged and Emma came up to us.

"Hey girls and Lydia"

I was about to reply harshly when Lydia said,

"Actually you were talking two people and since you excluded me you meant to say, 'girl' implying only sawyer instead you said, 'girls' which was incorrect english"

I just smiled and looked at Emma.

"Whatever, nerd" she said, standing next to us, waiting to start.

"Hey Lydia let's move I can't take the smell of her" I said pointing to Emma.

"Umm.. it's perfume"Emma said.

"Smells like insect repellent" Lydia said and we left, laughing.

Practice was great. Emma was good but I LOVED dancing and alana was impressed. Me and Lydia would surely get in. We were actually going to have the chance to be squad captain cause alana was leaving. after the song was over, alana said, "ok this is the team, squad captains name will be called out first"

• sawyer

• Emma

• Lydia

• Megan

• kylie

I didn't hear after that because I was thrilled!

Emma just walked away , when she heard my name, clearly dissapointed.

********************

Jude's pov:

I read the list on the board

• Jude

• Davis

•Logan

•Luke

• mike

And the list went on.

Me and Davis high-fived!

Yay!!

"Damn" Luke said and walked away.

********************

Well that was a quick update to make up for the crap in the last chapter. anyways, please vote!!

Vote

Comment

Follow for follow

Alex