Step Away

Lydia's pov:
*recording studio*
"Don't lie to me aunt Mia"
"I'm serious! Your really good"
I just rolled my eyes at her and looked at Logan, playing on the piano. No, he can not play piano, he had no idea what he was doing.
I smiled a bit and said, "aunt Mia look, you've found a new musician, his name is Logan and he plays the piano"
She laughed and logan glared at me, then got up from the piano.
"No please tell me what you were playing, it sounded wonderful" I said, sarcastically, laughing.
"Yeah yeah" he muttered.
"Anyways, you're really good Lydia, I gotta go"
She walked to the door and I said, "you weren't supposed to hear that! Stop being a snooper pooper!" I said, remembering Jude's favourite phrase. crap jude, I have to call him! And Davis.
I don't know how long I can keep this secret. Just a couple of more days.
I check the time and realised it was almost 12.
"Hey Logan, can you drop me to sawyers? Unless of course you have to go there" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and smiling.
He playfully slapped my shoulder and agreed to drop me. I gathered my stuff and we got into the car.
****** in the car *******

"Why isn't he picking up?" I said. I was extremely confused. I was trying to call jude for the last 10 minutes but he wasnt picking up. I looked out the window and realised, we had reached. I was about to get out of the car when I remembered..

Midnight kiss

I looked at Logan.

"You're my best friends boy friend, no tounge or anything like that" I said and quickly pecked his lips. He just looked confused and I whispered, "mid night kiss" in his ear and got out of the car.
I went up to Sawyers house. Aunt Peyton opened and I said, "hey aunt!" Then I hugged her.
She smiled and told me sawyer wasn't home yet so I went up the stairs and went to her room, waiting for her. I was just looking around when I noticed something under her bed. I bent down and saw a guitar box... funny, I didn't know she played guitar. I pulled it out and opened it to find a guitar and a bunch of songs to play on the guitar. I saw them when all of a sudden I heard a voice, "Lydia?"
I recognised that voice, it was sawyer.
I felt a shiver run down my spine and I tensed up, nervously I got up and looked at sawyer who looked furious and... worried, she seemed embarrassed.
"Step away from the box" she said, I was about to say something but she stopped me by saying sternly,
"Step away"
**********************

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I'll update every week ok?
Um ok so would you guys like a character list or something? If you do then tell me and I'll put one up I guess...
That's all.