Mission

Lydia's PoV:
So, we're back.
It's a Sunday and I'm absolutely terrified to face school tomorrow.
Why?
Not because I have difficult classes or homework pending. God no.
I have to face everyone.
Especially Sawyer, and Jude must have told her some rubbish by now. About how I probably "flirt" with Logan.
OH GOD.
And just like that, I slowly drift to sleep.
**********************
ANNOYING ALARM RINGS

"Ugh, what is that" I moan.
"It's called your alarm and it's been ringing for ever, rise and shine princess!" Jamie says in a very sarcastic manner and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.
"Jeez who peed in his cherios?" I wonder.
I slowly get up, rub the sleep from my eyes and open my phone.
NO NEW MESSAGES

I shrug, well, my life.
I don't even open anything else and just get in the shower. In the shower, I was enjoying and singing when I realised,
I have to face sawyer today.
*Cue music in horror movie scene when actor sees the ghost*
"UGHHHHH" I scream and face palm my self.
Ouch, why am I hurting myself?
I get out of the shower and quickly change into a black hoodie and black jeans.
Yes, those are my escape clothes.
I walk down to see Maddison cooking breakfast.
"Wow, your dress sense is just..." She says, whilst holding a baby Nathan in her hands.
"What to do" I groan and  take the other baby in my hands.
"Wanna talk about it?" She says and pours me a glass of coffee.
"Thanks" I say raising the coffee, "but no".
"Well, it'll all get better. Off you go now, you're getting late for school"
"Thanks mom" I smirk and walk toward the door.
She just glares at me and then smiles and waves.
Aah I love her.
I leave the house and realise, mom took my car with her to the cafe.
I run and enter again, scaring Maddison, and ask Jamie to drive me to school.
"Are you serious?" He says.
"Yes, please, moms car has gone for servicing so she took mine!"
"Fine, come on" he says and walks towards his car.
"Bye maddy, love you, be back soon" he said and hugs her.
"How come I don't get so much love" I joke, sitting in the car.
"Excuse you, I'm driving you to school at 8 in the morning, this is as much love as I'm going to show" he says.
"Aww" I scream and he tells me to shut up.
When we reach school, I see HER.
"Hide!!" I scream and hide under my seat.
Jamie just looks at me, with a confused face, looks out and then looks back at me.
"Have you been drinking?" He asks.
"NO Jamie now take the car somewhere else".
"where?!" He says, "this is the drop off spot"
"Yes well as you can see, I don't want to be dropped off here so please take the car somewhere else"
"Who are you hiding from?"
"Jamie, JUST MOVE" I scream. I don't want to attract anyone's attention so I'm telling him to move fast.
He rolls his eyes and drives to the parking spots. I find a spot where I can see her from and tell him to stop there.
"Aah, perfect" I say staring out the window.
After a minute of watching her smile and laugh, Jamie asks me,
"Are you going to get or something?"
"Ya ya just shh" I wave my hands at him and tell him to keep quiet.
"Listen I don't know what atrocity you're about to commit but I want to go back home so can you please tell me what happened"
"Yeah yeah, you have a tough life, shut up" I wave him away.
"Ok then" he rolls his eyes again. Probably, I'm not looking at him, I'm looking out the window.
The second she enters the building, I run out of the car and scream,
"Bye Jamie"
"Wait!" He says.
"What?" I say running back.
"Your bag!" He says, pointing to the bag in the backseat.
"Oh right, thanks" I say and run away.
I run to the building and go to my first class. The minute it ends, I realise, the next class is with sawyer.
Oh well, better skip this one.
Just saying, I don't usually skip classes.
I put my hoodie up and sneak through the crowd until I bang into someone.
"Aah" I say and jump behind.
"Lydia... You're ok?" Davis says, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes Davis, secret mission" I say, pointing to my hoodie and looking around in the crowd for sawyer.
"Oh, who are you hiding from"
I groan.
"Sawyer" I whisper and glare at him for asking.
"Right... Ok come with me" he says and takes my hand.
I run behind him.
"Davis we better NOT be going to class room 34 for English literature!"
Next thing I know, we're climbing up the stairs and then the only thing above me is the sky.
We're on the terrace.
"This is my favourite hideout place" Davis says.
"I like it" I say and sit down next to him.
"So why are you hiding from her?" He says.
"Cause.." And then I narrate the whole story.
"Wow" he says. "You know Lydia, he's not going to tell her anything and your freaking out over nothing"
"I don't want to hurt him" I said.
"You haven't, in fact, I think he's found someone else from some journalism thing in school". He says.
"Oh" I say. I didn't feel a pang of hurt though. Guess time really is a healer.
"Yeah, so relax".
"But anyways sawyer and I haven't been on best terms, I mean, I feel like I need to just not see her for like, a day."
"Ok" he shrugs and smiles.
And that's how we spent the whole day in school, hiding from sawyer. It was pretty fun and Davis told me about how basketball was making it tough for him to concentrate on studying. So I decided to help and tutor him.
When school ended we were sneakily walking towards the door, I was to his right.
"So tell me about your birthday" I said and at that moment he took his hand and pushed me aside, into the classroom near the door.
"Hi!" I heard him say from outside.
"Hey" I heard a girls voice.
Aah saved me from sawyer, I love him.
I mean.. I like.. I mean.. Forget it.
I couldn't control my laughter when Davis awkwardly spoke to her, especially when she asked where i had been all day. Then he came up with the excuse that he was meeting a teacher for 5 minutes after school. I imagined sawyer raising her eyebrows at this.
"Come out" he said to me.
"Smooth" I giggled.
"Only doing all this for you"
"Thank you, I love..how you're trying to make me feel great full for you" I said, giving him a half hug as we walked out the gates.
Whoops, nice save.
"Oh crap!" I said, when I suddenly remembered.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Oh, my mom has my car, I'll have to message Jamie now" I said, covering my face with my hands as a sign of exasperation.
That's such a weird thing to do.. Why do I do that?
Oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do.
"I'll drop you home" he said casually and shrugged.
I turned to him.
"Huh?" I said and raised one eyebrow.
"You're not stupid, I said I'm willing to drop you to your residence" he said slowly and made hand movements like he was talking to a stupid person.
"Hey that's mean"
Oops I said that out loud.
He raised an eyebrow. Lots of eyebrow raising happening here.
"Look I'm dropping you home, I'm not taking you to some dungeon somewhere"
I paused.
"What about Jude?" I asked.
"He's coming home with that girl I told you about, he has some writing thing after school"
Hmm no pang of hurt again.
"Sounds good, lets go" I said and shrugged.
And so he dropped me home.
**********************
Davis pov:
One day earlier..
I was waiting for Jude and everyone to come home finally, from their trip.
I was gonna sort things out.
Finally I heard the car and then the door knob shifted and my parents entered.
"Hi baby!" my mom screamed and hugged me.
"Hey mom" I smiled and looked at the door, waiting for Jude.
"Hey man, missed you" my dad said and high five-d me.
"You too dad, you were gone for a weekend, such a long time" I said sarcastically.
"Shutup you love us" my mom said and put the luggage near the staircase.
"That I do" I said and whistled.
"Did you get any work done?" My mom asked, raising an eyebrow.
It's like a family trait.
"Of course" I smiled. I tried to work okay, not my fault I don't understand stuff, I was nervous about the basketball match on Wednesday.
"Sure" she said and laughed.
They left then because my dad had to direct a new episode and my mom had to go to the shop, I had been managing it with sawyer and she was worried I had messed up.
I don't get clothes ok.
That's why I was managing it with SAWYER.
A minute later, Jude entered.
I just went into full remorse mode.
I put my hands up in defeat.
"Dude I know you love Lydia and that's ok, marry her you have my blessing, I can't fight more, I'll go mad, you love her, I love her but that's fine, I'll manage somehow"
Then I realised, I just said that I love her.
He just stared at me and then raised his eyebrows.
Damn this trait!
Then he shrugged, removed his key from the lock on the door and said,
"I like someone else" and walked to the counter.
I put my hand on my chest, open my eyes wide and said
"What?!" Like a girls best friend on finding out her friend got a boyfriend.
Why do I know this?
"Relax, I had time to think and I like someone else, Anyways the whole thing was my fault, go marry her, you have my blessing" he put his hands on my shoulders, smiled and went to his room.
"Huh?" I said, even though no one was listening.
But then I got used to it and I was on a new mission,
Mission:- make Lydia fall for me.
Hmm.
**********************
A/N
Long update!
I'm so so sorry it's been SO long.
Up there ^ or to the right --> is a picture of Logan (luke hemmings)
I swear the books almost over.
Just 2 more chapters and an epilogue. Then we're done.
Can't believe it's almost over.
Sorry this took so long.
Vote and comment
please.
Love you <3