What are you doing?

Brooke pov:

I just called Haley with great news. my best friend peyton and Lucas are coming back from LA with their 16 year old daughter!! I can't believe it!!

I thought I was the one with the big news when she told me Maddison is pregnant. she also said Lydia is upset about it and isn't willing to talk to anyone. I told her id come over and talk to her because we always got along.

*the next day*

"Jude, Davis! we have to go"

"Coming!"

I saw Jude coming down the stairs.

"Where's Davis?"

"He's ready but he's busy texting"

"Davis! get over here right now! or I'll throw that phone in the bin!"

"Ok mom chill!"

"Thank god, let's leave"

"Where's dad?"

"He's meeting us there."

"Ok let's go" said Jude smiling. he wanted to meet Lydia because I know he liked her.

* at the Scott house"

Lydia's pov

I heard the door bell ring downstairs. it was the whole baker family. usually id be happy to see them. especially to see my aunt Brooke and maybe Davis. I think I liked him.

Someone knocked on my door and I told them to go away. I was in a bad mood because of Maddison and Jamie.
A voice came from behind the door

"Hey it's me"

It was my aunt Brooke. I let her in.

"Hey lyd"

"Hey aunt"

"Ok so sweetie what's wrong? why are you unhappy about this?"

I decided to tell her because I trusted her. don't get me wrong I trust my mom too but she would definitely tell Jamie.

"Well you know when Jamie went off to college he would call almost every night? yeah and he would always speak to me and we'd always tell each other everything. Over a period of time that stopped happening. he stopped calling. we stopped talking. he would've told me about this earlier. but he didn't. I just feel like I'm losing my brother. Now he's going to be extra busy with his kids and I was hoping that now since he has vacation that we would spend time together.'

"Oh honey sometimes you have to tell people how you actually feel so that you don't let them go. talk to him."

"Ok"

"Ok" she hugged me and left the room. another person entered. it was Jude.

"Hey Lydia"

"Hi Jude!"

He was always a great friend.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah I talked to your mom"

"Cool" he sat down next to me.

He looked into my eyes and I stared into his beautiful green ones. suddenly he kissed me. I couldn't believe that this had happened. I looked at him and said ," what are you doing?"

Hey guys long chapter huh? I guess not. anyways please vote and comment! love ya! - alekha_b