You lost me at Davis

Hey so long time no see huh?

*looks around with a guilty face*

But I'm here now! better late than never, eh?

**********************

Jude's pov:

"Emma what's your problem?!" I said when she pulled me into the river court.

"Jude I have to tell you something!" she said standing in front of me.

"Well maybe if you would've treated my friends and my brother nicely then you wouldn't have to pull me away!"

"There was a reason, will you listen to me?"

"Why do you deserve my attention?"

"Oh SHUTUP you drama queen and listen" she said, annoyed.

I sighed and crossed my arms in front of my chest. I looked at her, gesturing her to go on.

"You have to stop dating Lydia"

I raised and eyebrow at her and was about to speak but she interrupted me.

"Davis loves Lydia"

"No he doesn't!" i scoffed. He's the one that asked Emma out in the first place.,

"Yes he does I read it in his phone"

"Snooper pooper" I muttered.

she rolled her eyes and said, "he loves her and I think she loves him too"

I was surprised at this. She doesn't like him? she loves me I mean she's... dating me but

Jude you ambushed her when she was recovering from an accident.

Yeah...so? jeez ,brain.

I looked back at Emma.

"Jude I promise, they love each other"

"I don't believe you"

She sighed and took her phone out.

"Look at this" she said, showing me her phone. I hesitated but looked at it anyway, it was a picture of a series of text messages between Davis and Lydia.

Lydia :

but he can't know, ok?

Davis:

I'll hide it I swear!

Lydia:

Thanks Davis

Davis:

No problem but he's going to freak when he finds out!!

Lydia:

I know and I hate lying to him but it's for the best

Davis:

He's going to find out later!

Lydia:

I know, bye, love you!

Davis:

Love you too! :)

I couldn't believe it. She was cheating on me with my brother. My eyes widened and I looked up. It hurt so much!

"See?" Emma said, softly. I just nodded.

"oh Jude, I know ,I felt the same way, it hurts" she said hugging me and I couldn't push her away because I needed someone and she was there.

I hugged her back.

I had to hold the tears in and said, "so that's why you've been so mean towards her?"

"Yeah I'm sorry but I was angry and you've been so nice to her that I couldn't see you like that!"

"It's fine but why were you mean to sawyer?"

"So that it looked like I was mean to everyone, Lydia shouldn't have known that I knew"

"Why shouldn't she have known?"

"Because I wanted to tell you before she could call it off with Davis"

"Thanks Emma" I said, hugging her tighter. She was doing it for me.

I laughed at the situation. I hated Emma when I should've hated Lydia.

"So Davis likes Lydia who likes him back and Lydia is dating me while Davis is dating you" I said.

"You lost me at Davis" she said and I laughed at that. look at me, laughing at having my heart broken.

"So what do we do?" I asked when she pulled back but our faces were close to each other.

"I think.... i might like you Jude and this isn't a lie to get you to like me I swear this is what I saw"

I thought about it for a second.

She likes me

She's been looking out for me

She's here now

I'm alone

My girlfriend is cheating on me with my brother

That settles it.. Emma is the one for me.

"I believe you Emma" I said leaning in.

She smiled and our lips collided. i held on to her waist while she put her hands around my neck. Our lips moved in sync and my tounge asked for entrance that she granted. The kiss became deeper and I bit her lip causing her to moan, I finally pulled away.

"Wow" was all I said and hugged her. Because she was there for me, not my brother or my girlfriend.

**********************

It's here!

Vote and comment please!