Who's that girl, mario?

OMG I got 590 reads! I love you all so much so try getting me to 600?

I love you guys so much that I'm going to update again 😄 you guys are so awesome/ amazing!! also please check out my other story 'my high school story' anyways, getting on with the chapter!

Davis pov:

- next morning -

"Jude, Davis, get up you don't want to be late for your first day, now do you?" I heard moms voice from downstairs. I looked at Jude sleeping in the bed next to mine and decided to have some fun. I took a black marker from my drawer and drew a moustache on his face. I used a permanent marker so it would take time to get off. I smiled and went in to take a shower.

********************

After my shower I went down and saw Jude sitting at the counter and mom trying to hold her laughter in. He glared at me when he turned around and said,

"I hate you"

I smiled and said, "mom, what's super mario doing here? where's Jude?" that was it, she burst out laughing.

Between laughs she said, "I'm sorry sweetie-- it's not that-t bad-d" looking at Jude she said this.

"I'm going to get you for this" he said, anger and an irritated look in his eyes. I saw dad come down the stairs and when he looked at Jude, his eyes widened , "hey, mine never grew like that!" he said this pointing at the moustache.

Mom started laughing more and had to hold her stomach to stop. I was having a hard time as well. Mom turned around and passed us our bags, we were at the door when she said, "bye Davis, bye mario!"

"This is bad parenting!" Jude replied.

"Sorry sweetie" we heard moms voice before closing the door.

Jude just looked at me punched me. it hurt badly but I didn't respond because I knew he was pissed now. I took out wipes from my bag and passed them to him.

"These will take the moustache off" I said, touching my lip because it pained.

"Thanks, sorry for the scar on your face by the way" he said, smiling and getting into the car.

I just got in and we drove to school.

********************

Jude's pov:

I rubbed the ink of my face and looked at the mirror in the car. it had all gone and I sighed in relief. Me and Davis got out of the car and I found Lydia with sawyer, so I went to talk to her. I thought Davis would come with me but I saw him go towards a girl, she was pretty and had golden- blonde hair with hazel eyes. She must be in our grade and Davis must have found her pretty.

********************

Davis pov:

I walked up to this gorgeous girl and for some reason I just felt so attracted to her. I couldn't stop myself and I just had to talk to her. she looked lost so I wanted to help out as well.

"Hi, what's your name?" I said, showing off my smile which I got from my dad.

"Umm I'm new here but aren't you Davis baker?" she asked. It was weird that she wasn't telling me her name.

"Yeah I'm Davis but what's your name?"

She took a deep breath and said, "Emma.... Emma Jagielski"

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I just wanted to remind you guys to check out my other story and I'm looking for someone to co author a teen fiction book with me so please private message me if your interested! Try to get me to 600 reads please? thank you so much! I love you guys so much!

Vote

Comment

Follow for follow?

Alex