The knife

Jude's pov:
*flashback*

I'll be honest. When I found out about Lydia cheating, it sucked. But the problem.. Is that it didn't suck enough. I mean sure it felt like I was stabbed behind with a knife but the problem was that... Well i don't know how to explain it but say this, it's like I was stabbed, but the knife didn't go deep enough, not enough to remove a piece of me. It's like, it hurt.. Just not as much as it should have. The person I'm really pissed at is my brother. Damn I can't even call him that. I can't believe he had the nerve to cheat with Lydia. I wish I knew, that there was something. Even sawyer seemed so hesitant on the phone that I couldn't believe it, how didn't I see this? I mean Emma saw it and I think sawyer saw it but for me it was like ripping a bandage off, it was sudden and it happened all at once. And Emma.. Well I see a whole new side of her. She was cheated on and that's probably why she because such a (insert swear word here). I kissed her and it felt so right. Like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle put together.
*flashback ends*

"Hey" Said someone, a girl, and entered my room. I couldn't see her because I was lying on my bed facing away from the door but I recognised that voice, it was my mom.
"Hey mom" I said, not looking at her.
"Are you ok sweetie? Haley called me.. Told me there's some misunderstanding going around"
Misunderstanding? More like a huge secret.
"I don't want to talk about it" I said.

"Yeah I figured that out but darling but I'm telling you, I've been cheated on, I didn't react in the best way but I'm telling you it helped to know the whole story, so you should talk to Lydia"
With that, she left the room, not waiting for an answer.
Well.. I guess it's time to talk to Lydia?
**********************

"Hey" I hear my brother say when I come down the stairs.

I ignore him and go to the counter and grab the car keys.

"Jude" he says, irritation and guilt clear in his voice.

I ignore him and walk towards the door. He gets up from his place on the counter and grabs my hand,
"Jude!" He says raising his voice.
This is it.
I turn around and grab his hand,
"Leave me alone Davis or I won't think twice before punching that cheating face of yours"
I ignore his surprised face and leave the house, banging the door. I look ahead and find... Emma?

"Hey" she says.
"Hi" I say with a small smile.

"Look jude.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do this to you guys "

"No that was their fault, don't you worry"

"No you don't understand"

"What Emma?"

"Lydia's mom called my mom and told her about something"

"What?" I asked, feeling a bit worried now.

"Jude" she said, hesitantly,
"There's- well there's been a sort of mis understanding"

I just look at her, expecting more.

"Well.. Lydia didn't cheat on you"

And there, the knife pierces me more, and my blood is flowing,
I realise what I did.
I realise what she did.
All in all, I realise how I screwed up everything. And fixing it... Well that's not going to be easy.
**********************

- THE END -

Just kidding.

Ok so I know I should've written a better chapter with something bigger in it but I kind of needed this short chapter.
Don't worry I have everything planned for the next update.
So a few issues to address-

• The book has got 6K!! Yay!!

• OH MY GOD THE BOOK GOT 100 VOTES IM SO HAPPY I COULD MARRY A UNICORN!!

Sorry I got a little carried away there.

The 'the end' is just a joke.. There's more to the book.

Oh and belated merry Christmas! I hope you guys had a good time!

The next chapter will be posted on New Year's Day. :)

So I've asked these questions before but no one has answered me :/

Umm.. So I kind of came to my own conclusion.

• I'm going to post the character list as another chapter soon

• I think I'm just going to end this book and there won't be a sequel

Byeeee <3