Chapter 1 ::Sooo::

"So when did you start fighting again?" A random girl runs up to me, she had blonde streaks within her red hair, her eyes a piercing green. She was definitely snooty.

"Since I could walk, but I took the title in middle school" I explain.

"I think I could take you on" I stop in my tracks.

"Do you even know how to fight?!" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Of course, punch, kick blah blah blah" she says. A crowd was forming around us.

"That's not fighting, if you think you can take me on, then come at me right here right now." I look at her.

She loosely throws a punch at my shoulder. I take her hand spin her around so her backs to the floor, but she is still standing, and throw her. The crowd makes a 'ooooh!' Sound, causing me to smirk. I walk over to the girl, and help her up. Then I throw a punch at her jaw, making her hit the floor again.

"You can't even hurt a fly?" I laugh, then walk away. As I walk I earn some glances, and whispers, every time someone glances or whispers I would look at them and give them the death stare, which would make them cower away in front of my locker, there was a crowd of girls in a circular form, they were around someone.

Tyler, of course.

He was the schools 'bad boy' but I swear he was just another pretty face. All the sluts and whores around the school swoon over him. It's disgusting in my opinion.

"Move" nothing happens. "MOVE IT!" Everyone clears away from my locker I in return get some glares from the girls who thought they had a chance. But one person stayed when everyone left. Tyler.

"What do you want?" I sneer as I open my locker.

"I hear you punched an innocent little girl today?"

"And what are you going to do? Put me in jail?" I scoff.

"No, I was just wondering if you could help me with something."

"Not interested" I close my locker and start to walk away, it was either one, "sleep with me," or two, "stop making all the girls ugly." Because with the second one, everything was my fault.

"Sasha, I'm not asking to be friends, I'm asking, can you teach me a couple fighting moves?"

"I don't know, you would be pretty impossible" I smirk.

"Please, I'll do anything!" Tyler starts to whisper, "I'm a gang leader, and there's another gang we are going to fight, they're more advanced! I need help, your help."

"First of all, I don't get involved in that stuff, second, your pretty lame if your a gang leader and can't fight worth shit," I sneer.

"We usually do things against the law but this is our next step. Fighting. We haven't done it yet, but we're going to. I'm new to this 'fighting gang' thing.."

I roll my eyes. He has high hopes, admirable but I'm not helping.

"So what you're saying is, you're a gang that doesn't fight, but do illegal things?"

"Yes."

"So you're a bunch of goons."

"No! No! No!" He backtracks on his words. I roll my eyes and kept walking. He stops me.

"Ok, text me if you change your mind." He grabs a pen away from a girl who was walking past us in the hall, and grabs my arm. I sneer, he pauses for a second before he writes down his number on me. Right on my damn hand. He's going to loose a finger if he touches me again.