Chapter 3 ::Makes Me Cry::

For the whole time we were there, since we were bored we decided to get to know each other more. By playing truth or dare.

"Sasha, I dare you to lick Tyler's cheek" Josh dared me. I walk over to Tyler, he starts to struggle when I grab his face and licked it.

"Ewww!!" Tyler freaks, everyone laughs.

"There, Lyle, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?"

Everyone starts to laugh, making me want to know more. Lyle's cheeks grew a light shade of pink.

"Come on tell her!" Chase pushes Lyle.

"Do I have to!" Lyle whines.

"Yessss" I hissed wanting to know more.

Lyle sigh's, "One time when I was drunk, I offered to trade my best friend for Taco Bell" he says.

"Lyle, I'm pretty sure we all know your lying." Tyler smirks, and everyone laughs.

"Ok, ok.... I was in a long distance relationship, so I decided to send my girlfriend some nudes... and accidentally sent them to my manager at work - hours before my shift started" he turns bright red and everyone laughs.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" He yells, "yeah, Lyle, yeah it is" Josh grins, trying so hard to stiffen his laugh but fails to.

"Ok, let's get on with it! Please!"

After a while the sun started to go down, and I had to leave.

"Ok, well Babe and I need to go home."

"Which one" Alec smirks.

"Oh, fuck you" I reply.

"Ok, well bye guys!" Tyler waves, "come on Sash."

"I hate nicknames, it's Sasha. Not Sash."

"Whatever."

Babe, Tyler and I jump into the car and drive away. Letting me off I grab Babe and walk inside without a thank you. Fuck manners. I walk into my bedroom, and sit on my window seat. Beside me on the floor sat Babe. I grab my phone and look at any notifications or texts. I go onto Facebook.

Gabby L.: She's a loser. I bet she lies about everything just to get into people's pants.

Jenna M.: I know! She's such a whore, it makes me wonder how she covers up the smell. 😂😂😂

Brook H.: All she does is put on a act, just to get into boys pants, just to satisfy herself, I bet she pays for them. What a whore. 😂😂😂 am I right?!

My Facebook page was filled with comments, I couldn't stand it. Why do I have a Facebook account? Why am I on this Earth?

Nobody would answer any of my questions.

I was truly alone.

Since I was in grade one. I've been alone.

My older brother took 'care' of me. And by care, I mean, just was there so I didn't have to move to a different family. He hated me. He didn't care, neither did my parents. They adopted him when I was five or six, he was eighteen.

I close Facebook, I hope it's a better day tomorrow. Why did nobody care to get there butts kicked anyway? I mean, I've proven I'm the strongest plenty of times. And look.

I'm kind of just the nobody, everybody knows. If that makes sense. A new day, is all I hope for.

I plug my phone in and lay on my bed and drift off into sleep.

"She's a nobody, who would care for her." My parents walked out the door. I sat at the kitchen table for hours now. They said they would be back? They said they were going to grab stuff for homemade sandwiches. Where did they go? Are they ok? The questions run over me like a transport.

I'm scared.

I shoot up out of my bed, it was nine thirty. Well I'm late.

I walk downstairs, I grab a frying pan and some eggs an bacon. After I was done eating I went upstairs and put on my clothing.

 After I was done eating I went upstairs and put on my clothing

[Outfit on top]

I hear a knock at my door, and Babe runs out of my room and starts to bark and growl.

I follow her down the stairs and I open my door. Tyler.

Tyler was standing there, his hands were tucked into his pockets and he was looking at me.

"What?" I say unimpressed.

"You were not at school first period, so I thought I'd check up on you."

"Auhhh, the schools bad boy has a heart" I put my hand over my heart and have my mouth wide open in awe. Sarcasm obviously.

"No, I thought you died. In this business is very dangerous, other gangs can easily find out your helping me, then your dead, and I can't afford that."

"Why not?" I smirk.

"Because, fuck. Do I really have to say it?"

"Yes."

"Your my last hope, done. Ok. I N.E.V.E.R said that ok?"

"Ya, that was awkward on my side to, don't worry." I roll my eyes.

"Are you coming?" He asks, "well, no. No I'm not. Duh, of course I am."

We go into Tyler's convertible and drive to school. When I walk into the school, it was obvious, it was break.

The worst time for me.

"I swear, she's on and off again with him. He's just her fuckboy!"

*****

Cliffy!

Sorry guys. I had to.

What's up with the dream?

Will we ever know?

Maybe?!

-NC

Edit: I changed a lot of the outfits in this book because I've gotten over 100 complaints from different people about the previous outfits being ugly.
Not that I don't agree, because when I was writing this book I was severely depressed and that was the kinds of things I would wear.

But yeah, I changed the outfits in this book... You win.

~NC