Chapter 11 ::I Love You, I Love You Not::

Today I was going to start training with the boys. It was going to be a long day.

When Tyler and I arrive at the beach, the boys were huddled together. They where talking about something.

"Hey guys! Let's start practice!" I say.

They all broke apart, and lined up like in the military.

"Pick a partner guys, someone who knows your strengths."

Lyle went with James.

Josh went with Chase.

Alec went with Phoenix.

That left Tyler, "ok Tyler, you'll be my partner" I smirk.

"How about we start with chin ups. Lyle, Josh, Alec, and Tyler. You guys first."

I walk over to a poll between two others.

"Do as many as you can, don't push yourselves. If you do, you can hurt yourself, and you don't want to do that."

They started doing chin ups. Soon they stopped, and I got on, as did James, Chase and Phoenix.

I put one hand on the poll, and started doing chin ups.

They all looked at me amazed.

"get to work guys" I laugh.

They hustle around eachother and start to do chin ups.

James winks at Alec, and Alec starts to talk.

"Wow Sasha, your really strong. And pretty. And strong." I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just complimenting a beautiful girl."

In roll my eyes. "Not interested."

"Your just really pretty, and kind, and strong and brave an-"

"That's enough Alec" Tyler looks at Alec.

"Why? You like her?" Alec narrows his eyes at Tyler.

"N-no, just stop, it's getting awkward."

I look at James confused. He just shrugs.

"You shuddered, are you lying?"

"Ok, really were getting off topic, let's get back to practice. Please." Tyler looks up at me with a pleading look almost.

They were all done, while I kept doing chin ups. "Ok guys, three laps abound the parking lot.

It was a half decent sized parking lot so three would be like five in a gym.

Once they were done they were breathing hard.

"Good job guys. Now let's get to actual fighting." I walk to my truck and pull out some punching mats you put into your hands when you practice.

"With your partner, one is going to have this strapped onto there hand, the other will punch it, for example."

I turn to Tyler, I put the punching mat on and he punches it.

"Once I'm done with Tyler, I'll walk around and perfect your punches" I turn to Tyler and get him to punch.

"A little more power, and force. Ok? Try again."

He punches again, making me step back a bit.

"Good job. Go get water."

I start to walk around, I seen Lyle. He was bending his wrist the wrong way.

"Lyle, Lyle, hunny. Don't bend your wrist that way. You can hurt yourself. Try punching again, but when you hit the mat, keep it there so I can help you out ok?"

He punches the mat again, his wrist was angled the wrong way. I twisted his wrist so it would be slightly straighter, then he punched again

"Good job."

I walk away to the next pair. Chase and Josh. Chase was punching.

"Chase, when your punching, you are just hitting the mat, stand over a little more to the right. Ok, now punch." When he punches it hits dead center.

"Good job."

I went to the next pair. Alec and Phoenix. Alec was punching, his punch was good, but his stance wasn't.

"Alec, when your punching, don't stand like that. Your opponent could easily knock you down with a punch. Stand with your left leg forward and your right behind you and bend your knees, switch the kegs if you're kept handed though." I show him how to stand, then he follows.

I start to punch the air, and he mirrors my movements.

"Good job" I walk back to the front with Tyler.

After a couple minutes I yell.

"SWITCH!" They switched roles so now the other has the pad.

"START!" I turn to Tyler.

"Aren't you going to take the mat off?"

"No, I can train later, this is about you and your team, not me and your team."

I stand in stance and get him to punch me again.

"More power, and more force. All that will do is make there skin red."

He hits me again and again.

"Good, get water."

I walk around again, "hands up by your face, you need to block it at all times, good job James."

I walk to Josh, "Josh, you need more power and force, hit again."

He hits again, "good job."

I walk over to Phoenix, "Phoenix, you can't stand like that, you want to be able to move. Ok?"

He starts to change his stance, then starts to punch again.

"Good job. WATER EVERYONE!"

They all run for there water.

There not as bad.

"Hey, Sasha, your a really good leader. You have a really good positive vibe hanging around us." Alec looks at me.

What is up with this kid?

"Th-thanks" I step back, he was acting werid. And I didn't want to be in the situation.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Your asking me what's wrong, you've been acting werid all day!" I look at him.

"Only because I'm in love with you."

"No Alec, you think your in love with me, really. Nobody would love me. That would make them a fool."

"Then I'm your fool" he walk closer to me.

There was a inch between us, he was trying to kiss me.

I felt his lips on mine and I freaked out. I put my hand up in the air.

Smack!

I punched him in the jaw.

"I don't like you, ok. Leave me the fuck alone."

I grab my stuff and set it in my truck.

"Practice is over for today." I drive away.

What the fuck just happened?

****
Enjoying?

Tell me, who's your favorite character right now? It can be babe! The cute little doggy.

-NC